Dirty Cheat.

After a 10 minute drive, we found ourselves stood outside Jai's house.

"You ready?" Hafsah asked.

"Yeah, I'm going" I said, walking towards the door, leaving Hafsah in the car. I knocked three times and Jai's mum appeared behind the door, opening it and smiling.

"Hey sweetie" she greeted, hugging me.

"Hey Sue, is Jai home?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's upstairs, go on up" she said leaving me walking up the stairs nervous to what I'm about to witness. I walked up to his plain white door, and whipped it open. There I saw Jai having sex with some blonde girl.

"What the fuck is this!" I shouted.

"Leah, babe I'm er" Jai stuttered.

"I can see exactly what you're doing!" I started to cry. He got up, pulled his trousers on and came over to where I had collapsed on the floor.

"Babe I felt sorry for her"

"So you have sex with her!" I screamed

"I don't know what I was thinking" he yelled.

"Well that's okay then! Anyway I'm leaving tomorrow so"

"Leaving? Where?" He asked.

"I'm going to Sydney" I said,

"What?! You're going to Sydney!" He shouted.

"Yeah! I'm well excited! Well I guess you know we're over you can have whatever that is" I said, pointing at the girl, scoffing.

"Oh and do you know what? You're a dirty cheat!"

I stormed out and ran downstairs.

"Hey Sue, your son is upstairs shagging some other girl, he cheated on me and I'm leaving" I said hugging her.

"He's what?" She yelled

"Cheating on me. I'm sorry Sue but I'm leaving, going to Sydney"

"You're leaving Melbourne?! Sydney's like 9 hours away!"

"I know, I've broken up with Jai"

"It's for the best. I'll text you, love you sweetheart" she said, tears clearing threatening to spill.

"I love you Sue" I said, hugging her and kissing her cheek.

I walked out and back to the car, I explained the story to Hafsah and she drove me home. We walked back inside and over to mum.

"When are we leaving? It's just 5SOS are doing the thing tomorrow" Hafsah asked

"We're leaving now, hope you've both packed!" Mum cheered.

-----------------
I might just do short chapters because then I can do more.

I love Hafsah!

:)