YouTube.

3rd August 2014.

It's been a month since I met 5 seconds of summer. I'm still dating Calum and Hafsah is dating Michael.

"Lee, when shall we start recording?" Adam asked. I'm gonna start making videos with Adam on YouTube, because it's something to do basically.

"Let's go now" I said. We're doing a brother and sister tag.

I set up my camera and lights and grabbed two chairs. I placed them in a perfect spot, with the tidiest part of my bedroom in the background. Adam sat next to me and I clicked the record button.

"Hey guys its JustAdam here and I'm with my older sister Leah, and we're going to do the sibling tag!" Adam introduced.

"Leah's just made her own channel called Leah Michelle. Make sure you subscribe to it after liking this video"

"So shall we start?" He asked.

"Let's start" I smiled.

"6 most listened to songs on your phone?" Adam asked.

"I'll check" I laughed and pulled out my phone.

"Blank Space by Taylor Swift, Ready To Run by One Direction, Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande, Just Saying by 5 Seconds of Summer, Weightless by All Time Low and Only by Nicki Minaj," I laughed "Great songs" I added

"I like Ready to run" Adam admitted.

"You hate one direction"

"No I don't" he argued.

"Do you prefer Hafsah or Tom?" I asked

"Tom definitely. Hafsah's too annoying with Michael" Adam said as I laughed.

"I agree"

"What's your last text message say and who was it from?" Adam read off his phone.

"It says 'I'll be over soon x' and it was from Calum." I blushed.

Once the video was over, I edited it and Adam posted it to his channel with just under seven million subscribers. Instantly, I got two million subscribers!

I decided to post something because otherwise my subscribers would get bored, very bored and then unsubscribe. I looked through Twitter and decided to tweet asking what I should take a video about.

"@leahmichelle: what should I post a new video abouts? Need ideas! And subscribe to my new channel Leah Michelle"

I scrolled through the replies and some responses were 'do a boyfriend tag!' Others said 'do a cover' or 'I'm confused on your relationship with Calum! Explain pls!! Love u" a saw a few that said something along the lines of the last one, so that's what I decided to do. I set up my camera and clicked record.

"Hi guys it's leah" I introduced, doing some weird hand gestures.

"So I'm gonna tell you about my relationship with Calum, and how we met and stuff because I can tell a few people are confused."

"So here we go. I won a competition about a month ago to meet them, so they came by my house and Calum must have taken a liking to me because that day we met, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I started.

"So obviously I said yes, because I love him. Then we met each others families and his family loved me and vice versa. We went on a few dates and yeah that's all I can really say on the matter"

"But I've got a surprise!!" I excitedly yelled.

"Here's Calum" I laughed and Calum came toward the camera and pecked me on the lips.

"Hey babe" he greeted.

"Heyyyy" I dragged the 'y'. He started kissing my neck and taking off his belt.

"I'm in the middle of a video babe, can't this wait" I laughed.

"Just cut this out" he said.

"Or I can stop the video before out sex tape gets out, sorry this vid has been very short because Mr horny over here wants some, peace out" I said and turned the camera off.

"Come here sexy" he said and pulled me on top of him.

-------------------------
Double update hahahh