Luke Hemmings

We finally arrived at the house, after a seven hour flight. The house was 10x bigger than our old house, even though we knew that.

"Leah, we're going to the beach, you coming?" Hafsah called, referring to her Adam and Tom.

"Let me change, give me 5 minutes."

I pulled out my yellow and white spotted bikini and threw it on, I hadn't even unpacked yet. I put on my sandals, grabbed my towel and rushed down the stairs.

"Let's go!" I said, rushing out the back door, Hafsah closely behind. I ran all the way and collapsed on the warm sand.

"This is lush" I said to no one in particular.

"It is, isn't it" Adam answered.

"Let's go in the sea" I suggested.

"Let's go" Tom laughed and all four of us ran out into out private beach.

"It's well nice having this beach to ourselves" Hafsah smiled

"We're really lucky, I'm gonna go call Sophie and thank her, I'll be right back.

I swam out of the sea, attached my towel around my waist and ran up to the house.

"Mum?" I called. No answer. I made my way into the lounge, no one was there. Dad would have been at work so mum should be home, to look after Adam. I heard distant murmurs, and walked toward them.

"Mum what are you-" I stopped myself when I saw mum talking to a blonde guy at the door. He look ridiculously similar to Luke Hemmings. No I thought.

"Mum who are you talking to" I asked and walked to the door, facing Luke Hemmings.

"Oh my god you're- Luke Hemmings" I smiled.

"I am" he flashed his cave-dimples; big enough to raise a family of 7.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Then I remembered.

"The competition?" He laughed.

"Oh shit yeah, come in" I greeted.

"Mum you can go away if you want" I smiled.

"Charming. I'll go get Hafsah" she said and walked toward the back door.

"So, where the rest of Five-es-oh-es" I laughed.

"Well calum got lost, he's with Michael and Ashton's in the car trying to give him directions to get here" Luke explained.

"Oh I see. Sorry I look like shit, I've just come out the sea"

"You live near the beach?" Luke asked.

"Near one? You could say that" I said, pointing out of the window towards the beach.

"You're so lucky!" He cheered.

"Me lucky? You're performing around the world with your best friends!"

"So you are a fan?" He winked.

"A fan? Of course" I smirked.

He laughed.

"How long are you planning on staying here then?" I asked

"Well, as long as you want to be honest" he scratched the back of his head.

"Well then you'd never leave" I smiled

"Maybe I won't" he laughed.

"Fine by me!"

"So, let's get to know eachother" he smiled.

"Could I possibly take a shower first? You could go out and see Ashton or go get Calum and Michael"

"Yeah that's okay,"

"Thanks babe" I smiled

"Babe?" He asked

"Yeah" I laughed.

---------------------
How'd you like thisssss one?:)