A Calum Surprise

I've been in the shower for 30 minutes roughly. My phones playing on shuffle, so I've been singing along to the songs. I'm halfway through daylight at the moment.

"Before we started it was over

I feel our bodies getting colder

She gives me a feeling that I can't fight

And it's the road that leads to nowhere

But all I wanna do is go there

She's got me running from the daylight

Daylight" I finished as I turned off he shower, threw on my american apparel underwear, picked up my towel, wrapped it around my body and grabbed my phone. I unlocked the bathroom door, and saw four boys and a phone.

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

"What 'babe'?" Luke winked.

"Why are you videoing me, I'm naked" I laughed.

"Why not" Ashton smirked.

"But I'm naked"

"That's why we're videoing you" Michael added.

"Well then, I'll give you what you want" I laughed, and dropped my towel, their mouths dropping, eyes wide.

"What you lot gawking at?" I smirked. I picked up my towel and swayed past them.

"What was that" Luke laughed.

"What?" I asked, picking out some clothes, Calum now making an appearance.

"Why did you take of your clothes" Calum asked.

"Correction, I took off my towel"

"Same thing" he scoffed.

"Goodbye you two, I need to get ready, I'll be down in 5" I said and shooed them out the room. I picked out some of my topshop sweat pants, a tight shirt that made my boobs look fucking huge and tied my light brown hair up after applying some light foundation, mascara and red lipstick.

I rushed down the stairs and saw Hafsah and Adam sat with all four boys, watching TV.

"Guys I'm going out for a run, I'll be back in like 20 minutes" I grinned, showing my sparkling white teeth.

"Okay, we'll see you then" Hafsah winked, the boys staring and not saying a thing. I walked over to Hafsah and kissed her cheek, as I normally do, this time leaving a red kiss mark.

I had a thought, and kissed Calum on the forehead, and Luke on his check, Michael on his nose and Ashton on his chin.

"See you in a bit boys" I laughed, plugged my head phones in and jogged to the front door.

Hafsah's POV;

"What has she done?" Ashton asked, looking at the boys, eyes wide.

"I don't know but ima take a picture of this" Calum laughed.

"What's Leah's Twitter?" Calum asked.

"It's @calumsdestiny" I answered.

"Cheers" he replied and snapped a picture of the lipstick mark on this forehead. My phone beeped as Calum had tweeted;

"@calum5sos: @calumsdestiny's lipstick stain is a work of art!"

"Calum" I laughed

"What's your Twitter?" Michael asked.

"Michaelsoblivion" I giggled.

"Nice user" he winked.

"Thanks" I laughed, again. God this boy makes me laugh for no reason. About 5 minutes later, Leah ran back in the house, puffing for breath.

"Leahhhhh, my favourite person in the world" Calum dragged Leah's name and laughed.

"What do you want, I need another shower I stink babe" she laughed

"Babe?" He asked

"She calls everyone babe" I shouted over.

"I'm getting a shower, I'll be 5 minutes" she said, running up the stairs.

"I'm going to wait for her I get out for a surprise" Calum smirked

"Oh god, a surprise?" I asked

"A Calum surprise" Luke thought.

"I'm scared" Michael laughed

------------------------
Lmao Calum u silly poo

So slsp wasn't out in this but I feel it coming out soon " your lipstick stain is a work of art" here we go lmao