EMAs

23rd December 2014.

We showed up Glasgow just 3 minutes away from the venue for the Europe Music Awards. Surprisingly, we were up for 2 awards, but so was 5 Seconds of Summer. They we're nominated for the same things we were, so we didn't really have any chance of winning.

"Ready?" I asked Hafsah.

"Ready" she breathed.

Me and Hafsah created a band. Well if you can call it a band, there's only 2 of us. We're called 'Wilkinson' hence our last name being that. (A/N: I know wilkinson is already famous, I'm using their songs as Leah and Hafsah's)

Oh and one thing, I'm not dating Calum Hood any longer. It only lasted 2 months because they're not allowed to date 'fans' or something like that, although you Hafsah and Michael were still together, meaning I had to sit with them tonight.

"I wanna meet One Direction tonight!" Hafsah fangirled.

"I wanna meet Bieber! Oh god don't I love him" I giggled.

"Oh and I'm the fangirl" she laughed

We climbed out the car and onto the red carpet, everyone started cheering.

"It's incredible how did we get here?" I asked, amazed.

"I know babe, it's ridiculous"

"Let's go" we walked down the red carpet and toward the place to get our pictures taken.

"Leah! Leah! Hafsah!

"Hafsah"

"Hafsah"

"Leah, what happened with you and Calum!" I heard someone shout, so i approached them.

"What happened with you and Calum?" They repeated.

"We broke up"

"Why? How?"

"It just wasn't working," I laughed. "He didn't want it to happen"

"And who looks good tonight?" He asked.

"Of course Taylor looks amazing, Bieber looks holy god and Niall Horan looks fucking perfect in that outfit, 100% would bang"

"Thanks for that" he laughed.

We posed for some photos and moved along to the arena.

"Hey Leah, you don't mind if we sit with Michael and that?" Hafsah asked.

"Ugh no I guess what will be fine" I replied as we walked toward the two empty seats that were next to the 4 boys.

"Hey guys" Hafsah welcomed.

"Hey Luke! Long time no see" I pouted, kissing his cheeks.

"Hey Leah" Ashton greeted as I kissed his cheeks too.

"Hey ash"

I did the same to Michael and finally Calum.

"I missed you Leah" Calum admitted.

"No you didn't" I said and sat next to Luke.

"Hello and welcome to the European Music Awards! I'm Nicki Minaj and I will be your host for this evening" everyone cheered as she announced the first winner. 2 hours had passed and they finally came to the awards we were nominated for.

"Now for the 'Best New Act' award" Nicki announced.

"And the nominees are;

5 Seconds of Summer.

Wilkinson.

Charli XCX.

Sam Smith.

Ariana Grande."

"And the winner is...," Nicki said, opening the envelope. "Wilkinson!" She shouted through the mic, me and Hafsah jumping up, excitedly amazed by winning our first award. I kissed Calum's cheek, because I was so excited, forgetting the awkwardness between us. We ran up to the stage and I kissed Nicki's cheek.

"Wow this is amazing!" Hafsah yelled.

"This is truly incredible, this is our first ever award, I'm so stunned by the incredibly acts we were against and how we actually won" I laughed

"We want to thank our fans for voting, our managers for getting us here, our parents and 5 Seconds of Summer for helping us to reach our dreams" Hafsah said.

"Thankyou again to everyone who voted, we love you!" I shouted, everyone clapping and smiling.

--------------------------------
So I'm gonna add a new character in the next chapter :)

How'd you like the ema's? :)

Short bc filler.