[PKMN] Zoroark X Incubus! Reader: Shoulder To Cry On

Plot: (Y/N) visits a man in his house to drain him dry, but instead, he found something else.

================================

-Third Person P.O.V.-

As an incubus, flying around to have sexual pleasure with men is a regular night for you.

Well, until you heard crying and soft weeping. You decided to check it out. You finally found the house where the crying is.

You landed on the roof of said house. You then entered the dark room through the window.

The said man has red long disheveled hair, and very naked. Conveniently, his blankets are covering his crotch.

He turned around, saw you, and screamed loudly, causing you to cover your ears, followed by soft crying.

"Why are you here?" He wept. "I'm an incubus." You said softly. "Aren't incubi supposed to target women?" He asked.

"Even incubi can be gay too, y'know." You replied. "Um, did you hear me cry?" He asked, shyly.

"This is why I'm here." You answered. "Now, what do you want~?" You asked seductively.

"I... want..." He whispered. "Want what?" You teased.

"A hug." He said.

"W-well, that wasn't what I expected." You said. You gave him a hug; and felt his body. His skin is soft, and he has soft cyan eyes.

"Is that good enough?" You asked. "I know this might be too much to ask, but can you sleep with you?" He asked.

"Sure." You said softly, stripped down, and laid down.

"W-w-w-" He stuttered.

"You're naked, I'm naked; it's perfect." You stated. 'I guess that makes sense.' He mumbled. "Plus, it's not that cold here." You sighed.

"G'night." You said to each other.

-8:00 A.M.-

-Zoroark's P.O.V.-

I woke up and smelled bacon and eggs. Wait, BACON AND EGGS!? I immediately ran downstairs to see that the incubus last night was cooking.

He was naked, save for an apron.

"U-um... hey..." I waved.

-3rd Person POV-

"What's your name?" He asked. "(Y/N)." You replied. "That's a nice name." He followed. "What's yours?" You asked as you turned off the stove.

"It's Zorro."

"I... remember that... name." You said, shaking and teary-eyed. "That's the name of my childhood friend and crush... before I... moved..." Your voice lowered to a whisper.

"Do you... remember me, Zorry?" You told his nickname. Zorro's eyes seem to water slightly. "No..." He replied.

"Of course you don't. But..." You trailed off. "...Do you want to know why I'm an incubus?" You asked.

He nodded.

"My parents were greedy, and decided to spend all their money. And when they lost all of it. They sold me for $10,000,000." You said.

He gasps.

"The people who bought me, fortunately, was kind, and treats me like a normal person." You continued.

He sighs.

"But then..." You stopped

"...someone barged in the house and kidnapped me, transformed me into an incubus with a strange spell, and put me back." You continued.

"The people who bought me were fine with it, and still fine even though I'm an incubus." You smiled.

He smiled back.

"Every night, I fly to a special place to regain my power." You blushed slightly. Your stomach growled.

"Um..." You cupped his crotch.

"I think I need my daily meal."

-One BJ Later-

You sigh in relief as Zorro pulled up his pants. "Thanks." You said and smiled. "You're... welcome..." He said, embarrassed.

He hugged you. "I'm happy that I know that I got you back. I loved you so much since I was a child." He confessed.

"I... love you too." Your eyes widened.

"YOUR BREAKFAST!" You shrieked. "What about it?" He asked. "It'll get cold-" You got cut off by a kiss.

"I care about you more than cold breakfast, (Y/N)." He said.

"Also, why were you crying the night before?" You asked. "My ex broke up with me." He said. "Forget about them, you have me~." You winked.

"I know that~." He said, flirtily. "I'll have my cute boyfriend to hug every single day." He continued.

The people who bought you, now your adopted parents, agreed; they said to just visit them, so you were fine with it.

At least you are now spending your time with your childhood friend, now lover.

Hopefully forever.

708 words