attention - ricky bowen

imagine: ricky wanting attention while you try to study for an upcoming test

"ricky, stop doing that"

     ricky was currently poking your cheek with his finger, staring intently at you as you studied.

"i'm bored", he whines.

"babe, i need to study..", you sigh, pushing his finger away without looking at him.

     he groans and gets up from his spot beside you, moving behind your chair. he wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on your head.

"are you almost done?"

"i could be if you let me"

"fine..", he sighs and kisses your head before plopping down on your bed.

     about 30 minutes pass without ricky attempting to get your attention which let you get a lot of studying done.

"babe it's been 30 minutes, are you done yet?", he asks, turning off his phone and resting his hands on the table as he leans over your shoulder.

"almost"

     he wasn't having any of that anymore. he closes your book and starts kissing your neck before you could protest. you let out a shaky breath and that's when he smirks, knowing his plan was working.

     you reach your hand behind you, running your fingers through his hair as he left marks all over your neck and behind your ear.

"stand up", he says into your ear and you do as he says, pushing the chair away.

     you turn to face him and he pushes you against the table, kissing you. you held his face with one hand while the other gripped the table.

     he kisses down the other side of your neck and you bite your lip when he reaches your sweet spot, trying not to make any noise.

"r-ricky.. my parents are home.."

"then i guess you have to be quiet"

this is pretty short but i love the idea
i'll TRY to make the next story a little longer
hope y'all enjoy <3

- zoe <3