Chapter Eighteen: Out Of It Yet Back In

H I C C U P

I was stupid, I know. I've said that to myself a thousand times yet I keep doing the same mistakes. No, I didn't kill anyone but Thorvaldr. What I meant was that I kept getting Astrid out of my grip. I keep hurting myself and I keep hurting her. It wasn't fair.

Why, out of all the couples, does it have to be me and Astrid that gets tortured by the Gods? I mean, we were perfect! What I dreamed since I was about twelve has came true yet now it was still broken. I thought it was easy. That's what I thought.

I walked in the plaza with Toothless by my side. The academy was just near and the reason why I didn't ride Toothless to get there was that...well...I just wanted to excercise.

The other reason was that we would pass Astrid's house and I just want to see her, so bad. I haven't seen her for about weeks since she still needed rest. I know that I'm not allowed there either because of what happened. Today was the day Astrid's going to go back to the academy and I know it would be a long day. A long day...

We got to the academy after the tiring walk. I wasn't used to something like that big walk but I guess it was just a habit. As Toothless and I got inside, I already saw everyone there...including Astrid.

"Hey, Gang," I greeted after clearing my throat. They greeted back and our lessons started.

•••

"Astrid"-I looked up at her-"can I please talk to you?" I asked. She looked unsure but complied to me.

She then walked up to me and I can feel my heart pounding. "What do you want?" she asked softly, sighing.

The tension between us was awkward and uncomfortable. I didn't like this aura between us: us being so weird that everything seemed to fall. I want it to be the way it was. Everything.

"We need to talk about the population of the dragons here," I explained, sighing. "And something else."

She rolled her eyes. "Hiccup, I am not going to tal-"

"Please," I interrupted, softening my face. I gave a hopeful look.

She just shook her head. "A-And plus, I've got plans," she excused.

Plans? What kind of plans? Does she not like me anymore? Are we falling apart again?

A googleplex of questions entered my mind after she said that. Most of them was not true, that I know of, but I seemed to believe them. I don't know what's happening now.

••••••••

A really short update. So short that even a worm is longer...XD I think...

Anyway, this was supposed to be long but then I have 'plans'. And by 'plans', I mean my parents literally dragging me around since I can't be alone on the house since it's night and they're afraid someone might hack into the house.

Thanks for the trust mom and dad -.-

Anyway, nothing to say!

Hope you like it! (Even though it's so bad..)

This is xxwhoareyouoo and I'm going to...

Peace out!