What I hate and not?

This drug cat gives you energy, like I said before. And then its sometimes very difficult for your brain to shut down. With that, it then makes it very hard to fall asleep. This can be very frustrating... believe me, its so irritating when you spend the night through not being able to fall asleep. .. I hate that. At that moment in your life and as well in mine I hated everything. *p.s. sorry I only updated now* every moment in that part of my life I wanted to change, I wanted to change myself and everything around me so badly but for some reason I was stuck, I couldn't move I couldn't speak I think I was screaming inside and no one could hear me.

When I think back now to how I felt, funny enough that I barley thought about taking my life. In true honesty suicide crossed my mind more than once but never to such an extent that I came close to actually doing it. I would always just say that I just want to die and I couldn't do this anymore.

I guess the only thing I didn't hate was my mother and father, even though in honesty I wanted to avoid them becuase I messed up everything and I disappointed them so much. Gosh how I wish I could go back in time and change so much...