At First

It's hard to tell someone about what happened if the ask. I always have this short moment of hesitation as this life of mine flashed before my eyes once again. I have this practiced a little speech for when this silly question would pop up again. At first this wasn't a big deal, i didn't pay any mind to what was happening, I actually quite enjoyed this little thing we had going on. A friend introduced me to this horrible thing it turned out to be. Deep inside me I knew that this had to end, unfortunately it didn't end the way I have hoped, it ended in sadness and hatred, though I am glad that it all came to a end, I can't imagine where in this world I would be if my heroes wasn't there to save me. 

This will be a story of my little life but a lot of my emotions and feelings about this will be placed in. For the last few months I have been wondering or I've been trying to think about everything from start to finish but it seems as if I can only remember a little of the beginning and more of the end. It's confusing I know but let me set this a little but clear. I'm a recovering drug addict. This all started in my year after I finished high school, class of 2012. One thing that I can be proud of is the fact that I've been clean for three weeks, yeah I know what you must be thinking "only three weeks..." but believe me when I say leaving something that can take over your mind and almost every part of your body can be hard. This horrible thing that gives you a rather ironically good feeling, we called cat. Oky so let me try to tell this story.

I finished high school in 2012 and started working only in June 2013. My idea was to work and save money or to spoil myself once in a while. a Friend of mine had been telling me about this cat drug and how amazing it is. It started of as an innocent act of fun and enjoyment. at first I was afraid to try this thing. To take a small cut straw and snuff some funny smelling white powder into your nose, a burning sensation which makes your eyes tear up, and all in good time you'll feel a rush, your heart will start to beat faster and you'll just feel amazing. My friend gave to me every time we had a late night driving around town after my shift at work. It was simple actually, I would work a 9 hour shift, the money I would then spend on cat and weed and we would then drive around and enjoy this 'high' it would give. It started innocent, but soon it turned you into something else, soon it's all you wanted, soon it'll take over you and then.... then there is nothing...