🛑Why don't you join us?🛑

Plot:

Everything's going great! Everyone's made it out of UA as Pro Heroes...except that what everyone had seen. Everyone saw the graduation of Class 4-A (which is Class 1-A in the show/manga) that went very well! Everything has been going well for the students. Some even got married, like Kastuki and Ejirou, Momo and Jiro (sorry these are a few of my ships :P) and Izuku and Shoto. One day, Shoto's goes out for his shift, leaving Izuku at the house. His shift ends at noon, meaning he has a morning shift. But something goes wrong... he doesn't come back even after 7 hours when his shift ended. Izuku gets called by Ochako, who believed she found him. They both go to an abandoned building, revealing something that would scar Izuku for life...

*⚠️ This one shot does contain torture. In other words, harm to the body, also meaning that there will be blood.*

*Shoto's POV*

"Hey Sho. I'm home from my shift." I heard a voice call from the door. It was my husband Izuku. He put his bask and utility belt on a coat rack we had in the front door. I walked up behind him and hugged him, burring my face in his shoulder and gently kissing it. It made him jump, but it was cute. "O-Oh hey there Sho." He said hugging my head a little. 

"Hey babe. How was work?" I said unhooking my arms from his body. He started to walk to our room so he could change out of his hero outfit. It was about 11:30. I usually stayed up on the nights Izuku had to work so that I could see him after he gets off, no matter what state I'm in or how tired I was.

"It was good! Nothing really happened though. Meh, it doesn't matter though.. I'm here with you now, and that's what matters." Damn loved this boy. He was what got me used to people. He allowed me to be myself. I'm glad this is who I married. But something I can never forget was when I introduced him to my father, Enji. He hated him... especially when he found out he was the number 1 hero. He went off on me, saying shit like "How could you fail me like this," or "How could you let someone as small and weak as him?!" 

I know Izuku like I know my own mind.(forgive me for the theater kid moment...but HAMILTON!) There's no way he's weaker than me. If anything, he's stronger than me. Sure he doesn't show it, but he is. I know it, and that's all that matters. I know him enough to know how strong he is and how strong he can be. He walked out of the bathroom in a white shirt and green shorts. He walked to his side of the bed and curled up next to me. I hugged him as he rested his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his head, messing with his curly hair.

"Hey Izu, I'm going to be gone early in the morning for my shift." I said a little sad. "O-Oh okay Sho!" He said cheerfully. I loved hearing his voice. It made me happy. It made me feel relaxed. It reminded me of a soft, fluffy, cute animal. Like a kitten, a puppy, a bunny. 

"I'm so happy I have you Izuku. I said before I kissed his forehead. "I love you." He smiled as I said that. "I love you too Shoto and I'm glad I have you as well." He said, tiredly. "I won't keep you up any longer. You get some sleep, you've had a long day." I said a little tired. He yawned and smiled again. "Okay.." He said starting to doze off.

~*The next morning*~

*Izuku's POV*

I woke up to myself and an empty bed. I was used to waking up alone some mornings. I knew that he had to go to take care of his hero duties, just as I do, but something felt wrong... I felt a twisted knot in my stomach and I knew that something was wrong...Something was off about today, but I didn't know what it was or how to make this feeling go away.