🛑I-Izuku.... I-I'm Sorry | Bad Ending🛑

You know the main story, if not, go and read it, otherwise this won't make any sense.

"M-Midoriya...I-I" Shouto began before he saw the other males face widen up a bit. 

"I-I'm sorry if it's o much for you, I just need to tell you before I-" Izuku tried to finish his sentence before he felt an aching pain around his neck. It was getting harder for him to breathe. He knew he was running out of time. Shouto didn't speak. He was still in shock from what was happening.

"Sh-Shouto... I-I need you.... to say so-mething. Pl-ease." He started coughing more and more, gasping for air. He was loosing circulation to his lungs. 

"I-I-" Before he finished his sentence, Izuku was on the ground completely. He was barely breathing at this point. Shouto was besides him, hovering over him, scared and worried about what to do. He was frozen over his dying friend. 

"I-I love you Izuku! I've always loved you! I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you! I'm sorry it took me to long to say it, I didn't know how!" Tears streamed down Shouto's face as he hugged his friend close. He was too late.

"I-Izuku.... I-I'm sorry.... I wish I could've... done something... to stop it.. I wish... I could've spoke up." he said between sobs. He knew he had messed up. He should've spoken up in time. But no matter how hard he tried, they wouldn't leave his mouth until the last second.... the end.

As Shouto was holding his friend, he felt something in his pocket.. a letter? He opened it, leaving Izuku head on his shoulders. 

So, if you are reading this Shouto, it means I've died. I wanted to write this letter to you so that way you'd know what I wanted to say... in case you didn't say it in time or you rejected the way I felt. I'm sorry if it was too soon or if it jumped on you and you weren't ready for something like that or if you just felt weirded out since I was confessing to you... being as I'm a guy... and you're a guy.

I saw the string of fate. It was connecting us together. I knew that this would end one of three ways today. 2 of the 3 of them being that I'd die, which is what seemed to of happened. I just wanted to let you know that if you didn't return my feelings towards you, I understand that completely. I just.. needed to let you know before my time ran out. It went by so quickly and before I knew it, time was gone. I had to tell you today. I was either going to die by getting rejected or die by the time running out. So I decided that I'd tell you what I felt like and what I saw.

But... if you did return my feelings after I died, I have a few things to ask of you. I'd have to ask you to keep on going for me. I don't want you to take my death as a burden on your shoulders. I want you to remember me and keep my story and memories alive. Tell people about all the great missions we've had as we've been training as heroes. Tell people stories about how UA's Class 1-A was the best heroes in school. Anything. Tell them anything. Keep my memory alive. Pass down my story to anyone who asks. Tell your children, as a lesson if they ever need one. Keep living for me, will ya? Don't live your life sad and alone. Live your life, as much as you can. 

I can't wait to see you again Shouto.

I love you. 

-Izuku Midoriya

Once Shouto finished the letter, he held both the letter and Izuku close once more. He looked out into the sunset with tears flowing down his face. 

"I can't wait to see you again either Izuku..."

660 words-

I'm very sorry for this being short- it's kinda rushed since I wanted to get this months story out. I also didn't have much to write for this chapter. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed this angst chapter for the soulmate story! Be prepared for the happy ending~       -Author~Sama💙