💦Do I Know You?💦

Plot

Izuku and Shouto have been together for about 2-3 years. They are still in UA and they are now call 3-A, so they are juniors in high school.

So basically someone gets hurt and well.... I'm sure you can guess from the title ;)(not going to go to in depth so it's a surprise!!)

*Izuku's POV*

I sat on my bed in my dress pants and shoes, looking at the time continuously. I was so nervous, yet I wasn't sure why.. I had a date with my boyfriend tonight, which I was really excited about, even though we've already been on multiple. That's actually what confused me the most.. I was so nervous about tonight, but we've had a date night at least every other week, each time more nervous than the last. 

It confused me on why I felt like this... I thought it was some sort of nerve system malfunction...er- ... something like that. I looked at our messages, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything important about tonight.

~5:37~

Shouto💗 💗

Hey there Izuku.. I was wondering if you wanted to do something,

 that is... if you don't already have something planned..

Sure! You know I'm usually free on the weekends!!
So I'd love to hang out with ya :) 

Alright.. So you what do you want to do?

Anything's fine with me!!
We can try that new restaurant that just opened a few blocks from the school if you'd like!

Sounds good. Meet in the common area at 6-ish?

Will do!! Can't wait!! Love and I'll see ya soon!! 🥰

Love you to, Izuku

~~~End of Messages~~~

I loved it when he used my first name.. it was a weird feeling, but I liked it. I looked at the clock..

5:57....

'SHIT I NEED TO HEAD DOWN THERE!!!'

I put on one of my white button downs and my jacket, -my only nice suit jacket that is- fixed my hair as good as I could and then headed down towards the common area.

Once I got there, I saw the bi haired male sitting on the couch looking down at his phone. I got a little nervous, even though this isn't our first time going out somewhere... I guess I just got a weird feeling about tonight. Tonight felt like it was going to be very different, though I wan't sure why... we we're only 17, so I'm not that sure what we could do as teens that is different from what we would normally do on a date.... Was this a gut feeling? If it was.... it was a bad one... for sure...

I slightly walked behind Shouto and hugged his neck from behind, making him jump a little.... I think.. He turned around to see who it was that just hugged him, which I think he knew who it was.

"Oh hey Izu."

"Heyo Shou"

'I feel like an anime girl......what the hell-'