🍰Can I Take Your Order🍰

Plot:

This AU has no quirks, meaning that UA is going to just be a normal high school (but for the effect of this fanfic to work, UA is a collage now), with normal people. This being said, people who were affected by their quirks will look like normal people as well. For example, Mina would look normal, no black eyes, pink skin, or horns. This also means that jobs are needed in order to pay for rent and things like that. Izuku had decided to work in a Cafe, where he continues to runs into someone from school......his crush...

(this whole thing will most likely be in Izuku's POV)

*Izuku's POV*

"SORRY I'M LATE!!" I said as I ran into the back room where the lockers were. I quickly grabbed my work outfit, which had a black shirt with the green logo, a ark green apron, which had a few buttons that I bought on it, and my name tag. The name tag didn't read my actual name, it read "Deku" which was a nickname I've gotten from a friend long ago that I've decided to use.

"You've been coming in late Izuku, is everything alright?" a girl with short, chocolate brown hair said. I looked next to me and saw my best friend Ochako Uraraka. We've been friends since our first year of high school. We were always the quirky kids at school, which is why we've stayed friends, and I don't regret a thing. I'm really happy I've got her in my life. I'm not sure what I'd do without her.

"O-Oh... yea everything'd great! I'm just getting held up at school! That's all."

"You're still going to college? It doesn't surprise me, but don't you like working here?" She said a little sad.

"W-What?! That's not it at all! I love working here!! It's really fun, manly because of the people. But I also want to do other things with my life.... maybe be a teacher, or an accountant, or maybe even run my own business! The cafe is just a job to help me get some money to help pay for college." 

"Oh okay! That makes a lot more sense!" She also goes to my college, but I think it's more for the arts, such as music, theater, art, and things like that.

"Alright guy stop slacking off! Your shifts start in T minus 45 seconds!" Our manager said to us as she knocked on the door of the break room. She was a very sweet, young lady, about 30 or so. She had long blonde hair and big blue eyes.

"Sorry Melissa!" Me and Ochako said in unison. We finished up our looks by putting our name tags on our aprons. I walked to the counter and Ochako worked behind me. 

I started to take orders getting a little tired from the day. I was writing down orders and handing the paper to Ochako. It was just the two of us on duty from 3:30-8:30, which is our usual weekday schedule. I started to drift away into thought, wondering when our shift would be up. I almost fell asleep just standing there...

"Hello! Can I take your order?" I said before I looked up to make eye contact with my next customer. I froze just looking into his eyes.

"Yes.... can I get the peppermint and chocolate frappuccino?" He said before looking into my eyes. I blushed a little just from the gaze.

"O-Of course!! Give me one moment S-Sir!!" I said to him, writting down his order.

"Izuku, you know you don't have to call me "Sir", right? I mean.... I know you know me, we have like every class together." The slim man said to me.