🛑Is That A Flower?!🛑

Plot:

It's a Hanahaki Disease AU, unfortunately, it doesn't end well. (So there might be a rewrite of it, but it'll be a happy ending instead of a sad ending.) Midoriya is the one with the disease. If you don't know what this disease is, or have a poor understanding of it, I'll explain it, if you already know, go ahead and skip this:

The Hanahaki Disease is an AU where if someone is diagnosed with it, they would of fallen in love with someone and their love for that person grows stronger everyday, which is how they get this disease. The person's lungs will begin to slowly develop flowers inside them, (usually coordinating to their crushes hair, favorite color, eye color, favorite flower, etc.) causing them to cough up the flowers and most likely blood along with it. The person will only have a limited time (around 2 or 3 months) to make a decision: 

One: You can get a surgery to remove the disease. This seems good and all, but there's a downside: you won't be able to ever love again.

Two: You can tell the person you have a crush on that you love them. If they accept the feelings, the flowers will go away and everything will be back to being normal. But if the person rejects you, then the person infected will have their lungs filled up with flowers, causing them to suffocate to death.

⚠️This does contain a small portion of descriptive gore, but not a lot.

*Izuku's POV*

I ran into the bathroom of my dorm, finding it rather hard to breathe. I felt as it I was going to vomit, but I didn't. Something was off... I hadn't coughed like this before, even when I had the flu or a cold. I grabbed a rag from one of the cabinets in the bathroom and covered my mouth with it, making it a little easier to keep to blood in one place... 

Wait... BLOOD?!

The cough got so bad I was coughing blood?! What was happening!? I needed to get to Recovery Girl... or All Might? Mom? I'm not sure... but I need someone...

I picked up my phone from the nightstand my bed. I didn't know who to call... I searched through my contacts, wondering who would be the best for this kind of situation.

'Yaoyorozu, Ausi, Kacchan, Kirishima, Iida, Ochako..... Umm..'  I couldn't think straight at all... I was coughing so much that I could barely hear myself think. I didn't know what to do.. It eventually stopped... after a few things came out of my mouth. I was really confused... they were white and red things all covered in blood.. I wasn't quite sure about what they were, but I didn't want to throw them out just yet.

I went to the sink and cleaned them off, removing the blood. I wasn't quite sure about what they were, but I knew that something wasn't right... nor would it be right for a while. I was too scared to go asleep, so I just waited a little while before falling asleep. I hadn't coughed at all since the earlier. I thought it was over with, so I eventually found myself falling asleep.

But I was wrong to think it was over with... it just got worst each day...

~*Time Skip to the next day*~

*Still Izuku's POV*

I walked into the school and headed for Recovery Girl's office, trying to avoid contact with any students that were walking through the hall. Thankfully, no one noticed me. I quickly scurried to her office and walked in without knocking. 

"Sweetie, you know it's not nice to just walk in without knock-... Oh hello Midoriya! What can I help you with?" My face was red, and not is a good way. My face had been covered with blood stains around my mouth area. It hurt like hell, but I had to push through it.