Chapter 1 A forethought

"The wedding was a bit over the top. The bride wanted her girl's dresses to be something they would wear out again. A nice thought, but the gowns she found were a little too long for anything but formal evening wear, according to our girls who were asked to be part of the bridal party. The maid of honour wore a red silk version; the six Bridesmaids wore theirs in black satin." Each of the girls had also been presented with a matching collection of Swarovski rhinestones "traditional classic darlings"! The jewellery, when added to the girl's ensemble, further enhanced the red carpet like the atmosphere of the Bridal party coterie'!

^^^^^^^^^^

Intro of the story proper:

"A few years ago, "Ginny" was watching some type of show when I heard her squeal out. Our Golden Retriever 'Sam' meandered back in to see what all the fuss was about? I obediently followed. Ginny pointed out to us a model who was wearing, rather fetchingly I might add, a long black satin gown. That's m' gown Ginny exclaimed, you remember, the one I wore at "Sheila's" wedding, the one where my necklace was sn...., But at that point her attention was diverted back to her program. Squirrel I teased as Sam and I watched with her.

It was a gown strikingly very similar in colour, cut, and material to the one worn by Ginny ( and me sister) at a chums wedding years before ( and winningly worn several times hence I might add). It is a pretty thing to behold my charming Ginny sporting it, and in its time, it has born witness to a few goings-on that most ladies wearing a gown like that would never encounter......."

Next up

Chapter 2

Story Proper begins