Chapter 4 A Devious Dare

Brian, always the more pragmatic of the group, snorted, that rot only happens in stories and movies mate!

I said I would bet it can be done!

This quid says I can lift a piece of Ginny's jewelry with her never noticing. Sis chimed in, you wouldn't dare, but she was looking at me like she knew the answer already. Brian caught her tone, and took me up on it, betting me the quid that I couldn't get away with lifting her necklace,( I liked his choice, it had been a necklace that "Sir Robin" had first lifted from me sisters neck that day in the woods long past).

At this time the music ended, and Ginny swished back to rejoin us. As we played mute about our plans, we welcomed the damsel back and acted like there had been nothing in the world goin on amongst us while she was out dancing.

We drank and talked for a bit more, and I was all but certain that Brian and my sister had all but forgotten the wager.

But I hadn't, nor had I been able to keep my eyes from studying the glittery rhinestones Ginny had draped around her pretty throat. When a slow song started up, I rose and asked Ginny to a dance. I caught Brian's eyes, and read the dare reflecting in them, so we were still on with the wager.

Leading Ginny to the dance floor, we embraced, and danced to the pretty song beginning to play, it twas a slow romantic one ( lady in red If I recall correctly). Ginny was absolute pure heaven in my arms, and I found me self so entrapped by her charms, that all ambitions to be a thief and make an attempt upon her lovely rhinestone necklace fell to the wayside.

As the song was ending, I caught a look from Brian across the dance floor, noticing that he smugly was looked at Ginny's throat. I did not want to lose me quid on principle (I swear), so as the dance ended I held onto Ginny, waiting. Soon a second song started, disappointedly a more fast-paced one with a Latin beat. I spun Ginny around onto the floor before she had time to catch a breath, we danced, like the song which played says:

And we... danced like a wave on the ocean, romanced

We were liars in love and we danced

Swept away for a moment by chance

And we danced, danced, danced

And dance we did, hot, furious and fast. A couple of times I spun Ginny around, and the poor girl already a bit tipsy, fell against me, giggling. About the third time I spun her, she stopped, and dropped backside into me and began to do this sort of gyrating move, slithering up and down my front side, with her hands held high above her head, her longish ginger hair had fallen over one shoulder, exposing her necklace in all its fine brilliance. As her warm, sweaty figure slipped up and down against mine, I watched the back of her throat, eyeing the necklace as it sparkled opulently in the dim lights. I started Studying, intently, the sparkly chain with its simple hook in eye clasp.

She brought her hands down behind me back, crossing them behind me waist. My right hand went to the front of her waist, holding onto her squirming, satin slippery sweating figure, pressing her warm body tightly against me.

My left hand went up to her shoulder, gliding along with the glossy slick fabric of her black satin gown until I reached her necklace. It only took seconds for my fingers to lift up, and slip off the hook from its" eye", letting the shimmering chain slither down the front side of Ginny's satin clad breasts. My right hand left her waist, and traveled nimbly, tingling, all the way up the front until my fingers grasped the dangling chain. My left hand let go, and the necklace whisked down the front of her perking bosom, tightly covered by the glossy black satin bridesmaid gown. The whole bit of thievery took me only a few chords of the music, but it seemed to be carried out in slow motion in the process.

We finished out the song, me basking in the fact that my gyrating partner was innocently unaware that her shiny necklace had been pinched, and was now residing in her dance partner's vest pocket!

I will admit feeling a twinge of regret that it no longer could be seen glittering from around its' mistress's now bare throat.