Chapter 3

Flashback-The date

Louis rings Harry's doorbell feeling more nervous than he thought he'd be.

His forehead and armpits are sweatting as well as his hands which are holding a bunch of flowers he randomly picked out from a florist near his house.

(He will regret buying them a few minutes later)

Just as he was about to ring the bell again, Harry opens the door.

Breathtaking is the proper word to describe the angelic creature standing in front of Louis.

Even if Harry hasn't quite hit puberty yet, he is still so amazingly beautiful.

He's wearing blue jeans, a jumper of some indie band he likes and trainers.

But out everything he's wearing, the best one is his smile.

His beautiful blinding smile.

When he grins it's like each part of his body participates in the act.

Most of all his innocent green eyes.

Louis can see Harry's joyfulness in them.

Louis loves it.

He loves Harry too.

He wonders if the younger boy feels the same...

But things are getting a little bit awkward since Louis is staring at Harry with a slack jaw while the younger boy is looking at him with an enormous grin and a blush on his cheeks.

Harry might love him back.

"Louis dear!" Anne appears next to his son looking so excited as if she was the one going on a date.

"Hi aunt Anne" Louis greets her smiling warmly.

"Please come inside, honey" Anne gestures him to get inside the house.

When they're inside, she hugs him and whispers quietly into his ear "Good to finally see you take a chance. I can assure you both won't regret it" Anne then releases him and winks at him.

"I know, thank you" Louis smirks.

"I'll leave you two to your date" Anne says smirking at the flowers in Louis' hands and giving Harry a kiss on his forehead then retreats back into the house.

When Harry sees the flowers, Louis didn't think it was possible but his smile grows even wider and it seems so fucking painful, his cheeks look like they're about to explode.

"Hi" Louis breaks their staring match (He's having a countdown in his mind which will have a very gory ending if Harry doesn't break his painful-looking grin).

Harry glances at the flowers with his still tight smile which is beginning to look like a supernova ready to implode.

But just as he was about to say something...

He sneezes.

Twice.

"Oops" Harry says in a cute voice.

"Are you alright?" Louis asks a bit concerned. He didn't want to make Harry go on a date if he was sick.

"It's hayfever..." Harry answers a bit embarassed while taking the flowers from Louis' grasp and going to the kitchen.

And fuck.

How could have Louis forgotten?

Harry has discovered to have hayfever ever since their families used to go on short trips in the countryside during the summer.

He's so fucking dumb.

Harry returns with some tissues in his hands after putting the flowers away. He probably threw them away since they gave him allergic reactions.

God, how could he have been so stupid?

"I'm ready" Harry states with an excited smile. He almost seems unfazed by the fact that his best friend (hopefully future boyfriend) had forgotten about his allergies.

"Are you sure you are well enough to go?" Louis asks.

"Good as ever" Harry replies with a fond smile... oh Louis likes that smile...

"Okay" Louis returns his grin.

So yeah they just stare at each other for several minutes like two dorks until-"Hey lovebirds, are you going or what?" Gemma's voice rings from somewhere inside the house.

"Thanks for ruining the moment Gems!" Louis shouts dramatically trying to get a glimpse of her but not succeding since his vision is blocked by Harry's silhouette.

"Well..." Louis is brought back by his date's mumbling, he has his hands behing his back while he swings from left to right looking like a shy child, oh he's soooo adorable! Louis would like to kiss him senseless while twisting his curls and make him moa- The date!

"Let's go!" Louis says a little too suddenly, infact, the younger boy lifts his head quickly showing his wide eyes full of confusion.

Louis refrains himself from staring at his pretty eyes by turning around and by starting to walk.

Harry reaches him instantly, hooking up his right arm to Louis' left.

They've always been handsy after all.