Chapter 9

The music starts.

Harry and Louis look into each other's eyes .

Looks like we made it

Look how far we've come my baby

We mighta took the long way

We knew we'd get there someday

Louis' soft voice rings in the theatre and everybody cheer just as he starts to sing.

Maybe he's not so bad as he thought he was.

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"

But just look at us holding on

We're still together still going strong

Harry's raspy voice makes the audience go even crazier.

Now it's time for harmonizing...

You're still the one I run to

The one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life

Louis glances at the judges: Louis Walsh and Cheryl Cole have their hands up in the air swaying them from left to right, Simon is smiling.

Oh wow.

Who knew the most powerful and strict-looking man in the music industry had a soft spot for kids singing Shania Twain?

You're still the one that I love

The only one I dream of

You're still the one I kiss good night

Their voices mix together beautifully.

He loves singing with his boyfriend.

And the audience seems to love them singing together too since when they're done, the screams are so loud they can't even hear the judges talking.

After a few moments, the cheers subside a bit but they're still pretty loud.

"What can I say guys, I love you!" Louis Walsh shouts over the crowd's screams.

"Thanks" Louis says shocked.

"I can't help but think you're soo cute singing together! Your voices are very different but so right when they sing in unison. I am officially a fan!" Cheryl Cole says looking genuine.

Harry chuckles while saying "Thank you"

Then there's an agonizing wait in which Simon just stares at them with a grin.

"I like you lads" the audience is soo loud now.

Louis is afraid the roof is going to fall off.

Never in his life Louis thought it possible for Simon to like them.

"Shall we vote?" Louis Walsh asks receiving nods from the other judges.

"For me is a Yes!" Louis Walsh exclaims enthusiastically.

Harry looks at his boyfriend nervously, Louis comforts him by clasping his hand in his.

"For me is a big fat Yes!" Cheryl Cole says with a huge grin.

Now everybody turns to Simon.

Harry's hand is holding his so tightly in anticipation.

"For me..." Simon's face is blank.

'Please, please, please'

"... is a Yes"

Harry hugs him so hard, he almost falls.

Awwws are heard from the people in the audience.

Louis can't believe it, he's so happy!

Suddenly, everybody starts to chant "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

They look at each other in awkwardness.

"Come on lads, kiss!" Simon shouts into the microphone.

"Kiss me you fool" Harry says laughing.

And Louis does.

The screams are so loud that even when they're out of the theatre, Louis's ears whistle.

They party with their families that night and Harry is glowing, he shines like the sun.

Yes, when they don't get through bootcamp is hard, but the disappointment and the sadness get wiped away when they both get asked to join a new boyband along with three other guys.

Their names are: Liam, Niall and Zayn.

Liam is definitely the most serious one out of all of them and Louis will have a lot of fun in making him go mad with his messy and rebellious behaviour. They'll probably loathe each other in the beginning but Louis believes they'll learn to accept each other's personalities.

Zayn is such a chill guy, he barely speaks. It's not like he's shy or something, he looks like he understands people without communicating. It's weird, right? Louis thinks they'll be great friends.

Niall is a pretty loud and festive kid. It seems like he's not made to be sad... Seriously, the kid is so happy all the time, Louis fears he's a robot planning on learning as much information as he can about them so that he can kill them and form new robots with their physical traits and personalities.

Louis has a fervid imagination.

They learn they are very different people but they can work as one.

Harry picks out their band name: One Direction.

Although they don't win the X-Factor, they win the love and affection of an amazing fanbase.

'Larry' becomes their ship name after it slips from Harry's lips during an interview.

They are living the dream, they're so lucky to be able to share it with amazing people.

Even when the band goes on a hiatus, they still stay together through thick and thin.

They are best friends, hell brothers, after all.

Harry becomes even more beatiful than he was at sixteen.

He starts growing his hair out and Louis couldn't be more happy about it...

And when Harry is 23 and Louis is 25, the older boy proposes to the younger one.

And of course, the green-eyed boy says yes.

How could he not?

They're soulmates after all.

The fans go crazy about it as well as the boys and their families who celebrate with them.

Well.

I guess the universe was wrong after all.

If it exists, that is.

The end