Foreword

Park Chaeyoung, known as Rosé, is very furious about the divorced that happened between her parents. Her mother didn't even feel a little guilty as she already find another man, a Swedish man who already has a son.

Leo Manoban, the Swedish man's only son. His mother already died since he was 5 years old. He loves his mother so dearly that he never felt any emotions ever again after she left. Not until he met Rosé.

At first, they hated each other because of their parents but eventually they've felt strange emotions when they're together.

Unfortunately, even if they do have these feelings for each other they cannot be together because they're step siblings.

How are they going to handle their feelings for each other?

***

"I'm already going to marry your soon-to-be father."

"What!?"

---

"Leo, this is Clare Park , your new mother."

"What the hell has gotten in your mind!?"

---

"So, your my new little brother?"

"Make that a STEP brother and yes, I am. Don't talk to me unless it's important."

---

"I hate you so much! Your father is the reason why my parents divorced!"

"Then why are you blaming me? I only feel the same..."

---

"You can't fall in love with your own brother!"

"But he wasn't even my real brother!"

---

"We're going back to Thailand."

"Tch. Please tell me this isn't happening"

***