3. Patrol

It was a dark night, as the Scoobies patrolled in the graveyard. Well, all except Anya Christina Emmanuella Jenkins. They missed her already, but they would get by like they had, before she had come into their lives. They just hoped she wouldn't get herself hurt or killed. That's all they needed.

They stopped in their tracks, when they heard a voice.

"That outta do it. Works every time."

They followed the voice to some trees. Soldier Boy was back in Sunnydale. There was a Hellbeast out cold on the ground. Cordy assumed it had been tranquilized. Soldier Boy spoke into a walkie talkie looking thing.

"This is your commander speaking. I've got a 519 down and ready to take back to headquarters. I'm at the graveyard."

"Roger that. We're heading your way, Lieutenant Finn."

He put it away.

"Now that's what I call a soldier," the former seer announced.

He looked to see the Scoobies.

"Xander. Willow. Tara. Dawn. Faith. Cordelia."

"Nice to see you again, R. Felt great."

"Faith, I didn't even know it was you. It was pretty good, though."

"Some of us don't want to hear sex talk," Xander said.

"It's been a little while," Willow said.

"H—how are you?" Tara asked.

"I'm good. And yes. It has been a while since I've been here."

"What is Soldier Boy doing here?" Cordy wanted to know.

"I'm here to warn you guy about something coming. I heard that the Hellmouth is stirring something up. I hate being cryptic, but I have no clue what it is."

"Thanks for the warning. Now we can move on. Once you do your things, you can join us. I don't know much about you," she replied.

"So, where's Anya?"

"Her? She broke up with Xander and left Sunnydale behind. He's alright, though."

His guys soon came to get the creature.

Riley introduced the former seer, and then they all headed to Buffy's former hours.