Sleepover

Mia's POV

                 Me and Gabi were chilling at Ag's house and everything was going pretty normal. We would always see each other since we went to the same school and were Best Friends. But Ag, she was more. We had been Best Friends forever and now I think I have a crush on her.  She is talking to this girl though and i think they like each other so I know I have no chance, and even if I did have a chance I would never risk our friendship. 

                We were Making a Tik-Tok together and Gabi got a call in the middle, usually we'd ignore them till the Tik-Tok was over but her phone kept buzzing over and over again, so we stopped halfway to check it. Gabi went to the other room and when she came back she started packing her stuff. 

"What happened? I thought we were having a sleepover?" I asked

"My family is going out of town tonight and I have to watch one of my little cousins." She said sadly.

"Aww, that's okay" Ag said.

"Sorry to cancel guys, have fun though."  Gabi said, and then she left.

Ag, went on her phone chilling and I suddenly felt awkward. We had hung out alone before but I don't know why this time it felt........different. Then Ag looked up from her phone and asked me, 

"Do you wanna make another tiktok? I'm bored." 

"Oh yeah sure" I responded feeling like an idiot. This is Ag why am I so nervous we're best friends nothing to be awkward about. we made one dancing the song "Move Like A Snake" I don't know what it's called though but I taught her a dance for the first time and i was feeling proud. We made a couple more tiktok's and chilled for the rest of the time. But then crackhead hours came, and I stated recording tiktok's again. I was making one where I got her back for whispering in my ear but then she turned and choked me and said the rest of the words. It was a flop. The feeling of her hand around my neck is all I can think about right now. Ugh why am I so attracted to her, and why now when she's talking to someone! Ugh.

We were lying in bed and time had passed. I was juuling/vaping and soon felt high. It gave me some confidence i guess, but I just feel dizzy. So i stopped and went on my phone. Then Ag put her phone in front of me and started whispering in my ear. She was making another tiktok and I turned and started saying the lyrics with her, like it was a competition, but she cut me off and choked me while saying the word and I surrendered. Why is she so hot!! I just want to kiss her right now. The tiktok was over but the feeling of her hands on my neck was still there. Still high I turned to her and said, "Why are you so hot! It's unfair" 

(To be Continued...................)

Sry if its cringey ik it is ive never written a story/fanfic before