The best night

OK before i start, OMFG 300 PPL READ MY STORY AHHHHH IM SO FREAKING HAPPY RN Ty to the people who commented, so now ik what to do. Also AG AND PYPER BROKE UP which is sooo sad, BUT Mia and AG made more tiktoks together and so i can ship them more. Anyways pls note that i have never written a smut so this might be cringey.

Ag POV

Mia liked me? Since when?? I don't even care i'm so happy she made a move. I never knew she felt this way. 

Our bodies slammed against each others, we ripped off our shirts and made out passionately. We stopped to catch our breaths and i whispered, "Damn your beautiful"

She smiled as i made my lips across her neck down to her arm, kissing her as i went. Then she kissed me and left a hickey on my neck. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow and she shrugged saying, "What i can't give you hickeys" 

I slammed her onto the bed and continued, I pulled her pants off and made my way to her panties. I looked at her and she nodded. 2 of my fingers went in her and she moaned, I started going faster, out of breath she said my name. "I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you" I said while putting in another finger. She soon started yelling my name louder and it turned me on so much. She looked at me and soon we were kissing again, but this time she tried to come on top. She wrestled me and tried getting on top.

I grabbed her hands and whispered, "Not so fast babe" She tried to wrestle her way out but wasn't strong enough. I looked at her and smirked, "your gonna have to be stronger than that." I loosened my grip and then she wriggled her skinny arms out of my hand, and quickly tackled me. It was pretty hot, she had managed to pin me down. 

She leaned close to my ear and said, "Don't underestimate a switch" and then started kissing me. We made out for a bit and I started leaving hickey's. 

No more POV

They kept going and then Ag brought her index finger into Mia's clit and started to rub it gently. Without realizing, a moan escaped her lips. "fuck" Then Ag slipped in another finger and went in and out fast. 

"You like that?" Ag said teasingly, her finger still going in and out and Mia moaned, spreading her legs wider. Ag kept going and found Mia's G-spot, she pressed her finger against it and kept rubbing. 

"Oh, m-my god." Mia moaned. Ag started gently licking her up and down and soon started sucking Mia's clit. "K-keep going" Mia said, her back arching. Mia's legs buckled as she came. She looked up at Ag breathlessly and said one word, "Damn"

Mk i rlly cant write smut idek how but also LOOK AT THESE PICS. (It's from Avery's Vlog btw watch it!!) 

 (It's from Avery's Vlog btw watch it!!)