The next weekend

First of all HOLY SHIT I GOT 11K READS and Second TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT I AM SO SHOOK AND I NEVER THOUGHT THIS MANY PPL WOULD READ TYSM

They all went to chill at Ag's house the next weekend. 

Mia's P O V

I haven't been to Ag's house since...well that whole thing happened. walking into her room I got butterflies. I don't know what it was but i think it was mostly because everything was different now. Me and Ag, we weren't "just friends" we were something more. I still don't know what exactly we are but we can't just call it friendship...right?

We arrived at Ag's house and decided to chill, we made a few tiktok's and everything was normal. We started blasting music and just vibing but then her mom came in. She is the sweetest person ever and I consider her my mom I never had. She came in and asked if we wanted anything to eat cause it was around lunch time. Ag's stomach started growling just as she asked and we all laughed. We agreed on Chipotle and took the food back to her room after it came. Ag looked up from her phone and groaned. "Great finals week is coming"

"Can't relate" I responded laughing

"Ugh can't wait to be a senior"

"Nah it does come with a lot of stress tho so have fun while you can"

"Tru ig" she said grabbing her phone. "Oh Mia let's make a tiktok to this sound"

"Alright sure what is it?" 

"You'll see she said with smirk"

Okay so I lowkey don't know what this should be about and I have major writers block, do you guys have any suggestions as to what it should be like or have in it cuz ion really know what to put.