Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Irene? There's a new EL-Gee product that will be available in our shopping TV, pls do some research and prepare a script for our host. We will air it next week."

The staff handed her documents and a picture of the product. She needs to go to the company for some interview and for the actual demo that they want to be aired.
EL-Gee is a popular brand for home electronics and they are chosen for the launching of their new product.

So far, Irene were able to handle her assignments well, maybe that's why they entrusted to give this.
She must do her best, even though its putting pressure on her.

"Irene?"

A male voice called her while she is still busy scanning the papers that were handed to her earlier.

She looked up to see the director smiling at her. She won't deny that their director would pass as an actor for his looks. She then smiled back.

"Oh! Director Jinyoung, can I help you?"

Jinyoung took the papers in her hand and just flip the papers as if scanning.

"I'm the one who gave you this. I know this will be your fisrt time in handling this kind of assignment, so I'm going with you." He look at Irene who looks surprise at what he just said.

"Are you sure?! Oh my! Thank you!" Irene felt relieved after knowing that she wont do it alone, specially doing it with the director.

"Yes. You heard me. I know the company. And I'm friends with the manager, so it will be easy to make an appointemnt with them. And of course, I will show you how to do it." With that he winked at her.

Irene feeling grateful bowed to her director.
"We'll do it tomorrow. So better prepare some questions and some suggestions for the demo."

Jinyoung returned the papers to Irene before leaving.

"Thank you so much! " feeling excited, Irene then went straight to her table to prepare the papers that will be needed tomorrow.

Somehow her director's assistance made her feel at ease.

Jinyoung has been nice to her since the first day she met the director. She then leaned on her table and noticed her charm bracelet and chuckled.

"This charm maybe really working, but why am I the one who looks like being charmed?"
She then shook her head.

Its only been few weeks and there is already someone who is shaking her resolve.