xi.

Three days have passed and Jaebum suddenly busted in the room Sungjin was staying in.

"Sungjin! A friend told me he's co-workers with Kang Younghyun, we are gonna meet up right now!" Jaebum says and Sungjin immediately stands up.

"Really? I gotta take a bath!" Sungjin's eyes widned and practically ran to the bathroom with a towel on his hand

"Hurry please." Jaebum said and closed the door.

Sungjin immediately took a shower and wore a black hoodie with pants and a denim jacket. Sungjin grabbed his phone and wallet then walked out of the room to see Jaebum waiting in the living room.

"Let's go?" Jaebum asked and Sungjin nodded. They took a bus to get to the cafe where Jaebum's friend worked. The went off the bus and saw 365247 Cafe.

"Wahh this is so cool. Is that a library?" Sungjin said and pointed at the right side of the cafe.

"Mark! Aye how are you?" Jaebum asked and a tall male walked out of the kitchen.

"Fine as always. Oh meet Junior~" Mark says and pulled the guy behind the counter

"Hyung I told you it's Jinyoung." The male said and looked at Jaebum

"Jinyoung don't call me with honorifics. You know I am not used to those." Mark says

"J-Jinyoung!?" Jaebum exclaimed

"Who are you?" Jinyoung asked

"I forgot you two haven't met. This is Jaebum." Mark says and Jinyoung freezes

"Oh by the way. I came here with a friend." Jaebum spoke and motioned Sungjin who was beside him. He was aware that Jinyoung was still staring at him.

"A-ah I'm Sungjin." Sungjin says and offers a hand to Mark who shook his hand.

"Say Sungjin why don't you order for me. I'm gonna sit for a while." Jaebum said and left to find a seat. Sungjin nods and turns to Jinyoung

"Hello? Jinyoung?" Sungjin asked and waved his hand in front of Jinyoung's face. The said male was now conscious and walked back behind the counter.

"Huh what? Oh what would you like to order?" Jinyoung asked

"Hmm a slice of raspberry cheesecake, and a slice of chocolate cake. For the drinks, one lemonade and vanilla milkshake." Sungjin says, immediately his vision changed and sees the string tied on his hand leading to Jaebum

"That'll be 7,000 won." Jinyoung said and Sungjin's vision came back. He took out his wallet and payed. (whoops- i forgot to change this :< )

"Your orders would be served at your table." Jinyoung says and Sungjin went to Jaebum. He looked at the surroundings.

"So Jinyoung is your soulmate~" Sungjin teases Jaebum and nudged his side.

"Jinyoung has Younghyun arrived? It's getting hard working in the kitchen by myself." Mark asked from the kitchen

"I'll call him and the one who'll fill up for him." Jinyoung says and took his cellphone. He contacted Younghyun and the phone ringed three times. When he was about to cancel the call Younghyun picked up.

"Oh Younghyun, you won't come to work? You have a headache? Get well, bye then." Jinyoung was worried. He turned around to see Mark peeking

"He's not coming. I'm gonna call to see if Jimin is available." Jinyoung says to him and contacted Jimin.

"Hey Jimin" Jinyoung started

"Go here right now." Jinyoung said

"Mkay bye." He ended the call.

"Jimin's available. She'll work at the cash register." Jinyoung says and walked to the kitchen. Mark was actually done with the desserts all that was needed to do is make the drinks.

"So Jinyoung why did you just stare at Jaebum?" Mark asked

"Well..." Jinyoung said and told Mark that his soulmate was Jaebum and showed his mark to him. 

The orders were done and Jinyoung went out to serve the desserts. Jimin was already at the counter. 

Then Jae came in and greeted Jinyoung as he passed by. He walked up to the counter. Sungjin looked at the guy and his vision changed. His string was dangling. Sungjin looked at the compass on his arm and saw it pointing at Jae. 'That's him!' Sungjin thought all he needed was the Younghyun guy and his work is done.

"Hi uh is Younghyun here?" Jae asks the girl behind the counter

"Why? Are you his boyfriend?" Jimin questioned

"N-no! I was just asking!" Jae was flustered 

"Jimin! That's not how we talk to customers!" Jinyoung suddenly appears

"Chicken little here is asking for Younghyun oppa." Jimin states

"Sorry Jae, he wasn't feeling well." Jinyoung says. Sungjin frowned after hearing that Younghyun wasn't around.

"It's fine. I just want a iced americano to go." Jae says

"Please wait for a while." Jimin said and then told him the price. Jae payed and sat on the nearest table.

"Just when I thought my work here is almost done." Sungjin mumbled and took a bite of the cheesecake.

Mark was now the one who went out and served Jae his drinks. Jae bid goodbye and left. 

'Let's wait for another day' Sungjin thought to himself.

*******************************
Double update! Yay!!!

Hope y'all liked it!

Don't worry on the next chapter I will focus on Jaehyungparkian!

bye bye!♡