xiv.

"Hey Jae...." Younghyun started just as hey were about to dig in.

"Yeah?" Jae asks while removing the lobster's shell on its pincers

"Do you have a soulmate?" Younghyun continued

"Well it has been like 26 fuckin years and still no sign or clue. I'm lowkey scared of not having one." Jae said, the younger felt a little guilty since he was in charge of connecting the souls of people from Seoul. It's just that they have never given him a task about Jae's soulmate.

"Do YOU have a soulmate?" Jae asks next, he gave Younghyun some of the lobster's meat.

"Sadly I don't." Younghyun smiles and ate the lobster meat Jae offered to him

"Since we both don't have one....we could y'know....." Jae trails off

"Hm?" Younghyun asked, he was busy with eating

"U-uh nevermind....." Jae said and started eating. The topic changed and currently they were laughing their asses of.

~~~~~

The cafe opened but the library crew are gone. Younghyun just sits there with his coworkers waiting for people.

"Hey!" Two people came and waved at Mark and Jinyoung who were beside him.

"Younghyun right? Heard yah got sick from Jinyoung, he really talks loud on the phone " one of them said and Younghyun playfully slapped Jinyoung.

"mhm" Younghyun said and gave them a smile. His other friend was there standing, he's very quiet.

"Welp Sungjin go sit there imma order." the first guy said to the other who's name is Sungjin. Younghyun looked at Sungjin and his vision turned on.

'Oh shit! Another connector!' Younghyun thought as he looked at his arm where there was no tie.

'Woah he has a violet highlight! Why's he here though?' Younghyun thought again. Sungjin seemed to notice him also and his eyes widened.

They all went to work then more people came in the cafe. Some asked why the library was closed.

"Here's your order." Younghyun said giving it to Sungjin and his friend.

He went back to the kitchen to do more orders. He has served like three people now, four for Mark and Jinyoung is taking a order from a new customer.

Younghyun went out of the kitchen to go serve another order. He walked to their table and placed their food and drinks. Someone then tapped his shoulder and Younghyun looked behind him to see Sungjin.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He said

"Uhh sure." Younghyun agreed and they went to a table in the back of the cafe. They sat down and introduced themselves.

"Park Sungjin.....oh my gosh you're a connector!" Younghyun exclaimed and smile happily.

"Damn is it your first time seeing another kind of yours?" Sungjin laughed at the younger

"Well its been years. It's nice to finally see someone like me!" He said 

"So why are you here? I could tell you're the Busan connector because of your accent." Younghyun asked

"Is it really noticeable?" Sungjin asked and chuckled

"Just here for vacation hahaha." He added

"Hey! Let's exchange numbers!" Younghyun suggested

"Sure." the older agreed.

*******************************
Hey I'm back! So I decided to update today since I might not update this weekend cause it will be a very busy week next week.

Hope y'all liked it!!!!

bye bye!!!♡