♡1-The Beginning♡

"GET OUTTA HERE!"

   Was all I heard before I dashed out of my hell of a home, a beer bottle flying behind me to catch up. Luckily, I made it away before it could've gotten to me. I made an effort toward the lot, breathing heavily as I ran and my feet beat against the ground below me. I skidded to a stop, almost falling face-first into the concrete. That would have been b a d.

   I looked behind me, looking at where I came from. Even though I had been chased out of the house, isn't going to stop me from going back. I let out a sigh, hooking my thumbs in my pockets before shuffling over to the spot I'm always at. I hated being alone in the open. After what happened to me, I didn't trust going anywhere without someone. But the lot was a place I trusted.

   The lot was empty, me being the only person here. Weird. I sat down and leaned against a tree, tilting my head up at the sky. I could really go for a drag right now though. Too bad I didn't have any. That would definitely calm me down.

   The Curtis's house was another option, but I didn't want to be a bother. And plus, I could just fall asleep under the night sky. Even though,, it's still fairly bright outside. I guess I could go and visit their house for a bit. Better than sitting here and doing nothing.

   I slowly stood up, slouching down and beginning to walk out of the lot, glancing around. I'm real nervous, a lot more than I had been before the jumping. That's why I got me a switch in my pocket. Just for safety reasons. I'll only use it for just safety, I know how to be responsible.