♡4-Buck's party♡

We made it inside and I was immediately greeted with the scent of alchohol. It didn't smell good. At all. It made my head hurt a bit. I'm not even really used to alcohol.

I've had a little bit alcohol before. Everyone convinced me to drink some because I told them I've never had it before. Of course I did as they said, I wanted to be cool like everyone else. Though, Pony says I'm already cool and I don't need to change who I am. Thank you Pony, but some things need to change.

I looked around at all of the drunken people, some were arguing while others were making out. I saw Dally walk off, leaving me alone in the middle of the room by myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a lady, probably like 17, strut over to me. She was taller and skinny. This isn't gonna go good.

"Well, hello there sweetie~." She cooed, caressing my check. I shook my head and laughed, playing along, "Uhh, hi." I responded, looking away and blushing.

"Well aren't you just the cutest little th-." She cut herself off, looking behind me. I didn't know what she was looking at but I can tell she got a bit scared. I felt a hand place on my shoulder, tensing a bit. She flashed a smile at me and the other person.

I turned my head to see it was Dally. A sigh of relief left me, as I smiled a bit, "I left for a bit and you're already pickin' up girls?" He scoffed, turning me towards him, "I didn't do..any-." I shut my trap before I could get a punch thrown at me. I saw him raise an eyebrow.

"What?" He questioned, furrowing his brows, "Nothing.." I responded, looking around the room. That girl was gone. I never had the chance to talk to girls and it was fun to have a little chat with her..

But why did Dally want me to stay away from girls? I didn't have much interest in..y'know..dating them cause..- Whatever. He just sighed, grabbing my shoulder and leading me upstairs. I kinda didn't want to go upstairs yet, I wanted to talk to that girl again.

We made it upstairs and into a room Dally was staying in. I sighed quietly as I stood awkwardly in the room, at the foot of the bed. Dally was looking at himself in a mirror on the wall, mumbling random stuff to himself. I looked around, surprised it wasn't really messy. He looked away from the mirror and looked at me, up and down.

I looked away from him, afraid of making eye contact. How awkward that would be. I felt him stare at me for a bit long before turning away. Why did he do that? Not a question I'll ask him.

"Aight', I'm goin' downstairs." He paused, "Make yourself at home." He told me before lightning a weed and walking past, going downstairs. I watched him leave, slowly shutting the door behind him. I rubbed my arms, a weird habit of mine.

I sat onto the bed, taking my shoes and jacket off. I looked down at my arms and sighed, wishing all these bruises and scars would just leave me. But no. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get them to leave. I slowly made a fist and punched myself on the thigh.

I didn't know I could hit that hard. My thigh tensed up and stung. I winced, moving it around to get the pain off of it. It didn't last long anyway.

"Why didn't Dally let me leave with him? Doesn't he want to hang out?" I questioned, looking at the door. Should I go out? Stay in here?

I shook my head and got up, throwing my jacket on the ground and laying down on the floor. I laid on my side, my back towards the door and my face at the side of the bed. I looked under the bed, there was a bag and a lot of dust under it. Gross. I sighed, getting comfortable and closing my eyes.