mafi-yuhhh au

is mafia au. ok let get start, but i dont lik guns, so any guns will b replaced wif a rubber chickn.

int.

a dark hallway, leading to one door.  (Y/N) walks up to the door slowly, and cautiously. carefully, and without hurrying, they push open the door, rubber chickn ready to fire at the slightest sign of something amiss.

we see tall chair, back facing (Y/N) behind a desk. slowly, the chair turns around to reveal-

oh shit my pizza rolls r done one sec

ok im bacl

slowly, the chair turns around to reveal renowned mafia boss Mark Lee of the NCT family who had been running The City from the shadows for nearly twenty minutes.

                                                                               Mark

well, well, well. looks like you found me, (Y/N). i must say, when they told me to look out for you, i wan't expecting such a... beautiful threat. oh come now, (Y/N), no need for the rubber chickn. in case you need to be persuaded, i've got one of my own. (Mark holds up a rubber chickn as well, aiming right at (Y/N).) don't give us any trouble, and it won't be neccessary. now tell me, what have you come here for? here to put a chickn in my head once and for all?

                                                                              (Y/N)

on the contrary, mr. lee, i'm here to ask a simple question.

                                                                               Mark

oh? and what would that be, my dear sweet (Y/N)? (He puts his rubber chickn away.)

                                                                              (Y/N)

u dtf?

fade to black.

                                                                            Fin.