Eleven: Jake

When my eyes sleepily opened I yawned before instantly smiling at a sleeping Owen next to me. I gently ran my fingers over his face before kissing his cheek while getting out of bed. With another yawn I slipped into the bathroom, relieving my bladder before coming out and hearing a sound downstairs. Throwing some clothes on I quietly walked out of the room before walking down the stairs.

I instantly noticed there was a light on the kitchen, which obviously attracted me to it. Maybe I was a moth. Once I walked in I saw Eleanor sitting at the table reading a book, a plate of brownies in front of her. "Hi Eleanor," I said as she turned towards me with a smile.

"Hello dear! Want a brownie?"

"I'd love one."

She smiled at me as I sat down next to her, grabbing the brownie she was holding out to me. "Could you not sleep?"

After swallowing the bite I took I looked over at a clock to realize it was two in the morning. "I just needed to use the restroom. Could you not sleep?"

"Not really. I'd find Jerry in the kitchen eating sweets when he couldn't sleep so I decided to start up his tradition."

"That sounds like a good tradition to me."

She smiled before looking at my face and saying, "You're practically glowing tonight. Things going well with Owen?"

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I said, "Uhm well..."

I stopped when she placed a hand onto mine, her dark eyes warmly looking at me. "It's okay Jake. You guys make a really nice couple; I can see the way you two look at each other."

Her hand gave mine a squeeze as I asked, "And it doesn't bother you?"

"Of course it doesn't, why would it? You two are the definition of love and it shouldn't matter what gender you two are." As she smiled again she got up while asking, "Would you like some tea?"

"I would, thank you."

I watched her start to boil water before getting out two teacups and some teabags. Once it was done she came back over and placed the cups onto the table. She instantly touched my hand when she noticed my eyes starting to get watery. "Oh Jake, what is it?"

My hands shakily wiped my eyes as I looked into her kind ones. "You're just really nice; I wish my mom was like you. She didn't take the news of me liking a guy too well, my dad too. They've disowned me from the family." I shook my head while looking down at the table. "I didn't understand how parents could hurt their children, physically and emotionally. It just doesn't seem right, I know it isn't right."

Her arms were then wrapping around me in a tight hug. "I honestly don't understand that either. But you know what?" She then pulled back to look into my eyes. "They lost a great son, one who is going to do such great things in his life and one who is truly happy. They won't be able to hurt you anymore, this is their loss. Seeing you with Owen earlier reminded me of myself and Jerry. I love seeing that kind of love still around in this world."

"Thank you," I whispered as she smiled. "Do you have kids? I feel like you give some really great advice."

Her face was suddenly falling before she said, "I was never able to have children of my own. Jerry and I struggled with infertility and I suffered a miscarriage when we did conceive. But I love those around me like they are my children, which is why I love this inn so much. Being able to care for people in any way brings joy to my life."

"I'm sorry for your loss," I said as she took a sip of her tea.

"It's okay Jake. This inn really makes me happy."

After picking up my cup I looked around the room while taking a sip of the tea. "How are your computers keeping up here?"

"Well, I don't use them all that much. Jerry was the one who set our website up so people can book stays here. I'm not into that computer stuff anyway."

"I'm studying computer science, and really enjoy that computer stuff. I could take a look at your website and even help you to make things easier for you here."

She gently placed her cup down while giving me a soft smile. "You want to come back here?"

"I do. Eleanor, I know that you barely know me but I just feel drawn here. And I don't mean to sounds weird but... you remind me of a mom. And I know you would've been a really great one."

Once her eyes got misty she wiped them before pulling me into another hug. "Jake, you're so special." She was then pulling back to smile at me. "I have always wanted a son." She wiped her eyes again before saying, "Instead of crying lets eat."

We laughed and talked through the night before I walked back upstairs into my room. Owen was still asleep, his bare chest practically glimmering in the moonlight. After shutting and locking the door, I wandered over to the bed while disrobing. I then crawled up onto the bed behind his body, my lips kissing along his neck and shoulders. My hands ran over the lower half of him which was covered in a sheet, my fingers tightening onto his ass. I smiled into his skin as I felt his erection before slowly lowering the sheet down.

His body was starting to react to mine before those dark eyes opened and he looked up at me. He sleepily smiled as I crawled over his body and straddled him. "This is quite the way to wake up," his tired voice said as his large hands landed onto my thighs. When I saw the pack of condoms still on the bed, I reached over and grabbed on. He watched me with a smile before he softly asked, "You want my body, don't you?"

I laughed while feeling him laugh underneath me before I started running my fingers over his chest. "I'd like to be inside your body."

"Well babe," he said while giving me a mischievous look. "My body is yours."

With a smile I leaned down to kiss him, loving the feeling of his hands running up and down my back. I took my time to pleasure his body, wanting to make him feel so good. I even made sure to give him head, before he shoved me backwards and returned the favor.

When it was time for me to stretch him, it felt like I was doing a bad job. I kept remembering what he did to me and made sure to do that. I took his moans as a good sign before adding a second finger, loving the look of passion on his face.

I made sure to do everything to him that he did to me, before rolling him over onto his stomach. By the time I was slowly sliding into him he was moaning into the bed, the feeling even better than I thought it would be. I loved feeling his muscles around me and loved the sounds that he was making. I laced my fingers with his before leaving kisses over his shoulder and neck, thrusting into him harder. The feeling was wonderful and honestly made me love him so much more. By the time my body was tensing, we were releasing very close to each other. I simply buried myself into him deeper as my toes curled into the bed. "Jake," Owen moaned as I gripped onto his erection and a few moments later he came as well.

The rest of the night was full of love and laughs, and more cleaning up. Once we were finally in pajamas and in each other's arms, I couldn't help but smile at him. I swear if I was in a cartoon, I'd be that character with the large heart eyes looking at my crush. Owen was everything I never thought I'd have in life, but so thankful that I did. I couldn't wait to finally start my life, the one I love at my side.