Ten: Owen

Practice felt like it lasted forever, my eyes having a hard time looking away from Jake. His ass looked so good in his baseball pants but I seriously needed to stop looking at him. The situation in my pants was getting worse and luckily I was by myself in the outfield. It took awhile but the situation in my pants finally went down. Once practice was over I grabbed Jake's hand and we walked back to my dorm. He had insisted on taking a shower since we were running around and working up a sweat. When he went into the shower I tried to think of someplace romantic I could take him to. He deserved more than losing his virginity in my twin sized dorm bed.

I looked up when the door opened to see him walking in, his towel riding low on his hips. There were water droplets dripping down his bare chest as I stood up and walked over to him. He smiled up at me with a nervous expression, his fingers gripping onto my arms.

"How do you feel about bed and breakfasts?"

His eyes lit up as he asked, "Are we going to one? I've actually never been to one before but always wanted to."

"I found one that looks really nice and, I wanted your first time to be somewhere special." When his cheeks heated up I leaned down to kiss both of them. "As long as you're okay with that."

"Of course I am but you don't have to spend money on me Owen."

"Mm well I'm in love with you so I'll always be finding little ways to show you."

My face instantly got nervous when I realized what I had just said. His face had softened before he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. He was then looking up at me as he said, "I'm in love with you Owen."

I smiled while wrapping a hand into his hair and bringing his mouth closer to mine. My free hand was running along his bare back before leaning back. "Let me go shower so we don't stink up the place."

"That'd be just you, I smell wonderful."

He laughed when I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me, taking an overly exaggerated sniff of his neck. "You do smell good."

"And you reek! Go shower."

With one final smile I grabbed my things before taking one of the quickest showers of my life. When I was finally done I wandered back into my room to see Pat talking to Jake who was sitting on my bed. He was also wearing my clothes which made my fingertips tingle.

"Hey man," I said while closing the door behind me. I then walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers, shimmying them on under my towel.

"Hey," Pat said with a smile.

After tossing my towel aside I grabbed a pair of jeans before starting to slide them up my body. "Jake and I aren't going to be here this weekend, the room is yours."

"Oh cool man," he said while sitting cross legged. "I actually asked Lilah if she wanted to hang out. If it's cool I think we're going to hang out here."

"Do what you want dude, I'll let you know when we're on our way back to campus."

He smiled as I slid a shirt on over my chest. "Awesome. So where are you guys going, anywhere fun?"

"We're going to a bed and breakfast," Jake said with a smile. He then stood in front of me with another towel and started drying off my hair.

"Bed and breakfast huh? Sounds fun."

"Have you been to one before?" Jake asked while running the towel over my neck.