④ Seokjin

Jeongguk's new room was quite huge and he really shouldn't be so surprised about it. Like he mentioned before, this is almost like a mansion. He had a nice queen size bed, a walk in closet, a dressing table with a huge mirror, French windows and a balcony that had a nice view of the large garden.

The room was a hundred times better than his old crappy room at his parents' house. His old room was literally the same size as the walk-in closet- maybe a little bigger than that. But, his point is that there's no other way to describe how big this room is. The walls were pure white and that's kind of nice, because he might want to customize it later if he decided that he would stay with these weird dudes. (Except for maybe Namjoon-ssi- he isn't so weird now.)

The teenage boy started to unpack his stuff and put them away into the places they should be in. He put his study material on the dressing table because even his oh-so perfect room didn't have a study table nor a bookshelf. He's a little bitter about it- but the dressing table will do for now. he'll get a table on his own if he has to.

Once he was done unpacking Jeongguk took out his phone and sent a message to his mom saying he's settled in- for now. As soon as it as over he played some IU songs on his favourite playlist. (which by the way, has only IU songs.) he had his headset on and started actually looking through his textbooks to make sure he understand the teacher better at school tomorrow. Or maybe just sleep since he already know the lesson.

Maybe he was too absorbed in he textbook or he was lost in the music when someone came up to his room and knocked a few times in a failed attempt. Jeongguk didn't hear the agitating sound even a little bit. He was brought back to reality when a gentle pat was felt on his shoulder.

Taking off his headset and looked at the intruder who entered -now- his room without his permission. He started from his eye level and looked upwards. The first thing he noticed was the broad shoulders and then the pink plump lips. Oh- why didn't he notice the ridiculous apron he wore. It was Jin- the apron dude.

"Hey, sorry for coming in without warning but I knocked few times and didn't get a response and I was worried so I came in after realising the door was unlocked." Jin said a little too fast for Jeongguk to understand. But when he did he sighed. No point in being rude when the man looked very concerned.

"It's al-alright, I guess. Why a-are you he-here JIn-ssi?" It felt weird calling him like that for some odd reason. Jin laughed "Call me Hyung, it's weird being addressed so formally. I came here to tell you that dinner's ready and everyone is waiting for you."

Oh.

OH.

Did he really just spend more than an hour studying?! Disgusting. Okay maybe it's not that bad but God! he's never studied for that long. And everyone is waiting for him to be there to eat dinner with them. Just great. he's way too nervous to face Yoongi- the guy Namjoon and he bumped into earlier when they were lost. Yoongi didn't seem to like him much.

Jin led the way to the dining room. "Were you studying, Jeongguk?" He asked while walking down the stairs. "O-oh! Yeah. I tho-thought reading ahead would h-help me a b-bit." Jeongguk stuttered out. The way Jin chuckle is sort of different from the way he laugh. When he laugh he sound like a windshield wiper- in Jeongguk's opinion at least. But his chuckle is charming and smooth.

"You were probably surprised of the fact that your room didn't have a desk or a bookshelf, right? I mean I would expect the same if I moved in with people who are well informed about my educational status... why did that sound wrong... Anyway, that's because I don't trust anyone to study in there own room where you can easily just jump into your bed and sleep." The older sheepishly continued.

"I arranged a whole room for everyone to study- it has plenty of space keep your study materials and everything you might need. Don't get me wrong, every one of us study there so you're not the only one who has to. So once you're done eating, I'll have Jimin accompany you to your room and get your books and stuff the to the study room."

The whole idea is weird and controlling, but Jeongguk saw the logic in it. It would be a great way to keep one from slacking off on work to an extent. He didn't mind, really.

By the time they entered the dining room, everyone had their plates full while being scolded by Yoongi about how disrespectful it is to try to eat while the oldest and the newest member of the household wasn't there. All but Yoongi looked like sad puppies- even the 94' liners.

That's when Jin's windshield wiper laugh erupted next to Jeongguk. "Let them eat Yoongichi."