① Welcome

At the moment, jungkook hated his parents, they just chucked him into a school where he would never fit in. on top of that, he had to live with six other dudes in a house near his new school. He doesn't know these people! what if they were in a band of criminals? what if they were rapists? what if he were to be sold by those men?

It's scary, man. why did his parents have to be this way? he was eighteen, for god's sakes! he was perfectly capable of living on his own in a rundown cheap apartment.

Were they not aware of how uncomfortable he can get around strangers? He could barely stand next to one without sweating bullets after a minute. Not to mention his stutter.

They will definitely make fun of him and bully him. Were they really even worried about him? only God really knows.

So here he stands in front of his so-called home for the next few months or so. he can't guarantee that he won't run away from them. I mean, look at that house, it's a fucking mansion! the people he's going to live with are either rich snobs or dudes who do illegal drug deals. All drug deals are illegal anyway.

Oh, speak of the devil, his anxiety is here. Quite unwelcomed, if you ask me- or him.

Without thinking of those highly possible outcomes of the six people in the house, Jeongguk rang the doorbell, waiting for a creepy ass middle aged man to open up or something. It's a possibility.

After a few clicks the door opened, slowly and quite dramatically.

. . .

So, yeah, it was obviously not what the boy expected, before him was not a middle aged man with a cigarette trapped between his chapped, ugly, lips, but instead there was a boy, maybe around his age or maybe younger. His cheeks were a little chubby, brown hair and eyes, thick plump lips (that were gorgeous if Jeongguk was honest.) that wore an adorable shade of red, rather than the typical pink. His eyes were a little big too.

When he looked over the bunny like boy -who was sweating already- he smiled, and that's when Jeoongguk decided that the boy before him will get on his nerves a lot. His smile was big (and fucking beautiful), his eyes turnred into crescents like the moon shining in the dark sky at night in the most beautiful way.

Yup, he better keep his fucking distance.

He just hope the rest of the people here were nothing like this midget in front of him. No way in hell is he going to stay here for another minute if they were.

"You must be Jeongguk! Your parents told us a lot about you, come in, come in." The boy enthusiastically gestured him to come in. Obviously, his parents fucking never mentioned his dumb anxiety. Fuck them.

"Tae-Tae! Hyungs! Gukkie is here! Yoongi-hyung, your lazy ass better get down!"

Did he just fucking called him 'Gukkie'? Oh, oh the cringe. How dare that dumb kid talk informally to him. He'd learn his lesson soon enough.

"Jiminie, what have I told you about screaming when guests are present?" A dude, who was wearing a pink apron that had printed letters saying 'Worldwide Handsome' and a mario picture in the bottom corner, said while walking in to the what I assume, living room.

What are you, his mom? Look at his apron, that better be custom made or I'm throwing hands, look at how dumb it is! Oh my god.

Soon enough, the rest of the stupid people stepped into the same room as us. One of them was a lanky looking, tall ass man. Second was a dumb looking kid with a dumb box-like smile. Is he fucking human. Third one kept screaming like a weirdo so the last dude hit him.

He was as short as the dumb kid he first met. Grumpy little grandpa.

These people are highly qualified to be drug dealers, it seems like they live on drugs.

Ugh, they're not IU, Jeongguk doesn't like anyone who's not IU.

The apron dude smiled, (did we mention his full, plump lips? No? Kay.) "Since we know who you are, at least by name, we would like to introduce ourselves to you first. Is that okay?"

It doesn't matter, Jeongguk is still going to call you 'apron dude' in his head. He just shrugged.

So the apron dude decided to go first and said something along with the lines of 'age order' or something dumb like that.