Chapter 4

Sassy The Creeper's POV

I was walking through the woods and waiting for the sun to set, so I could go back home without bringing some players with me. The Mob Hunters were thick in this area, and I wouldn't want them coming after my family and me.

Mob hunters were Pvp masters and players who hated our guts. Nobody understood that we are living things too! Why would they care if we lived or not? Well, the war between Players and Monsters had taken its toll on them and us.

They forced us into only walking in the night, not that burning in the sun was fun, and to dwell in caves. We would attack in fear that they would kill us.

It just made the conflict worse. I heard a soft thud, about fifteen blocks to my right. I crept behind a tree and saw a player? What were they doing on the ground?

"I-I am in Minecraft?" they asked the quiet woods after a few moments. They got up slowly, probably hurt.

"I didn't die, which means..." they said to themselves. Their eyes lit up with concern and panic and looked around and yelled, "Vi?!" I heard some footsteps.

"C-Carrie?" Another voice said. "Vi! We aren't dead!" said the white-haired girl with a wither skull mask. I looked at her terror. How did she get a wither skull...

"Carrie, I'm not a little kid anymore!" The purple-haired one said, looking at her arms and legs.

"I know, you look as old as me.." the one called Carrie said, circling the other one.

"Okay, let's think this through and see if there is anything around here," the one named Vi said. 'They are gonna find me!' I thought and find me they did.

I peeked out of the tree, still very curious, and the one with white hair stared at me.

I hid again, frozen in terror.

"V-Vi, there's a creeper over there..." she said in a frightened voice. "Don't hurt me!" I called out. "Hurt you? We are more scared of you!" Carrie yelled at me.

I peeked again. "Y-You are?" I sounded so scared, I wish I didn't I mean I can't show weakness to players!

"It's okay, we promise we won't hurt you okay?" She says, approaching my tree.

"P-Please don't come to any c-closer to me!" I warned in a scared and threatening voice, a small hiss escaped my mouth.

She stopped, and I took a deep breath. I came out of hiding and looked at her, she seemed friendly, yet she looked terrifying.

Vi stood about a few blocks away from Carrie.

"It's okay, just don't blow up!" she said. "I-I won't b-blow up, that's i-illegal," I say. We creepers are don't blow up unless we are sacrificing ourselves to protect our kind. She looked like she sighed in relief.

"Then why did you hiss?" she asks, still keeping distance. "I was only threatening," I say, all my fear turned to confusion.

"I-If you aren't here to hurt me, why are you here?" I ask.

"I don't know..." The white-haired one says.

I smiled excitedly, these two were blockheads!

Natural humans that weren't controlled by the unknown forces that we called Players.

"We woke up here, we don't even know where we are!" she explained.

"Can you help us?" Now I know they are Blockheads, Players wouldn't talk, let alone ask a mob for help! "Y-Yes, I c-could help!" I say, quite relieved that they weren't going to kill me.

Convenient time Skip, and it changed to Vi's POV *insert a monotone woo*

I don't know why Carrie was following a creeper of all things. They are like the most dangerous mob ever! Well, in the overworld, at least.

"This way, and please, don't make any harsh movements." the creeper warned.

"Okay?" It came out as more of a question than an answer. The creeper stopped in front of a massive stone wall.

Carrie and I looked at each other. The creeper walked into the foliage, and we heard a click. she stood in front of us, suddenly the platform gave out from under us. "AAAAAAAAGH" I heard myself scream, and then we splashed into some water.

"It's okay, you didn't die," the creeper says in a tone like she's sorry. "Where are we?" I asked, getting out of the water, which is surprisingly unpleasant. "Creeper City!" she says proudly. She leads us down a giant stone hall, swaying a bit as she walked.

When we get to the end, we see hundreds of creepers in all different colors and shapes and sizes! She leads us straight through the town, and everyone stares at us like we have grown two heads or something, we were just as strange to them as they were to us.

The creeper leads us to a sandstone and gold castle, in many zigzagged decoration.

It was huge too. The giant gates opened after some talk with the guards, who are eyeing us suspiciously. We entered a throne room, which is more significant than our house ever was.

A grand creeper was bigger than the one that brought us here.

He was talking to a zombie soldier, who was explaining what looked like battle plans to him.

And mentioned where the players are pushing monsters out of the woods.

"S-Sire, we have an unexpected visit.." the guard said, stuttering his first words. The king looked at him but froze when he saw us. He hissed and guards surrounded us, pushing the creeper that brought us here, behind them.

"N-No! Don't h-hurt them! I brought them here because I f-found something amazing!" she cried, pushing through the crowd of creepers.

"State the purpose on why you brought players to our hiding place!" he snarled. "Because the-they aren't players!" she said. "Uh... yeah, we aren't players," I say, backing towards my sister.

"Kindly explain what you mean, young one," he says, staring at us. "Well, you know the B-Block Heads that w-went extinct?" she asked him. He suspiciously looked at us.

"What are Block Heads?" I whisper to Carrie. "I have no idea," she says, shaking her head.

The king walked up to me. He was way taller then I was. He looked at me carefully, like I was an ancient relic or something.

"Umm... To close?" I say, backing up. "Only one way to test if they are Block Heads," he says, turning to us.

"Let's see if they bleed."