Chapter 5

What the Creeper King told them was that they had to battle his finest warriors and then see if they are indeed Blockheads.

I feel bad for them. Our warriors will kill anything, even leaving their life behind for our city.

We were one of the most careful and ambitious mobs out there. While other's wanted to fight, we hid in an underground city, to hide from the violent players.

I felt so bad for the Blockheads! I knew they were Blockheads because they could understand us! And they haven't fought back! If that isn't enough proof, what is?

"I am so sorry..." I say to the Blockheads, looking at the floor in shame.

The musty stone room gave the situation an even more grim atmosphere. "Hey, it's okay. You didn't know your king would try and kill us," she says, shrugging.

I felt like crying, I got them into this mess, and they forgive me! Why did I bring them here? Couldn't I just of run away? Leave them there? If I just left, would they even make it? They didn't even look like they knew what they were doing...

"Hey, it's okay little guy!" said the purple-haired one "S-Sassy," I whispered. "What?" she said, confused. "Sassy, my name is Sassy," I say, looking up at her. "Well, I like that name, it gives you spunk!" she exclaimed, probably trying to get my mind off of the situation.

I laughed, and we heard an iron door open. "After your done getting weapons and armor, we will take you to your room, and you will start tomorrow," said the creeper.

They look at each other in worry, then the white-haired one looks back at the guard and nods. "Good, follow me," he says, leading them.

I follow quietly along, and he turns a corridor, up some winding stairs. "That *pant* was long," Vi says, panting in between words. "You will be staying here for the night, then you will battle in the morning," he said, leaving them at the rusted stone door.

Vi looked at Carrie, and they both nodded.

"Well...see ya, Sassy..." Vi says, stepping on the pressure plate. "Can I know your names before you go?" I ask, in a sad tone, even though I knew them from them talking to each other.

They both nodded. "I am Carrie, and this is my sister Violet," Carrie says, giving a slight wave.

"W-Well...It was nice meeting you!" I say. "You too! We will see you in the morning," they say.

~The Next Morning Due To Nothing Happens During sleep unless nightmares are convenient to the plot~

Violet's POV

"Morning, Vi!" I hear my older sister said. I get up and stretch, popping my aching back. "Minecraft beds aren't as comfy as real-world beds.." I say, "Yeah, well we got a fight to do, wanna train before we have to go?" Carrie asks. "sure, I guess we need to if we are fighting creepers..." I think. "Okay, let's do that..." I say, getting into a defensive position. She also gets into a defensive position. We both attack and are surprised at how strong and fast we are. "Woah, I'm like Spiderman without webs!" she says, laughing. I laugh with her, and then I throw her in the wall cracking it. "Holly lonely pony eating macaroni!" (Tell me if you know the reference) I say.

"Wow, we are getting stronger, I think," she says, surprised. I just rolled my eyes, even if we were strong and fast, we were sloppy at fighting.

"Miss Vi and Carrie, the arena is ready," A guard says. I look at Carrie worriedly, but she gives me a nod of reassurance.

We both follow the plant-like creeper to a colossal gold and quartz arena. There are creepers of all different colors and sizes, cheering for there kind.

"We are so screwed..." I mutter to my self. "Hey, we will get through this, Vi!" Carrie says, trying to encourage me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the annual Creeper Games!" A pastel yellow creeper with a tophat announces. "Today, the king has got special opponents for you!" he says, as we are pushed onto the battlefield.

"Welcome, Miss Vi and Carrie! Two Blockheads!" He says.

The crowd goes wild! They cheer, more excited for the battle than us.

"Warriors! Choose your weapons!" The announcer says. I whisper to Carrie, looking worried.

"I don't wanna hurt anyone!" I say. "Maybe we don't have too...Grab a shield," she says, grabbing a white one with a wither skull on it.

I gulp in fear and grab a purplish shield with two dual iron sword decal on it.

"Just block them!" Carrie shouts. "And don't let them get close, or they will blow up!"

A giant golden gate starts opening, opposite of us. Gigantic creepers start coming out, They are almost spider-like, and there backs to hunch over. "Uh, you sure?" I ask, my face going paperwhite. "Yeah! I know we can! Stay strong sis!" she says.

One of them spots me and starts running at me. I dodge to the side, shoulder rolling under another. I accidentally shoot up, making it flip on its back. I then get an idea

. I slam into another creeper, making it flip onto its back. "Carrie! Shove it on its back!" I say, backing away.

Carrie sees what I did and rolls under a creeper, smacking its back. It falls forward, and she stands, dusting herself off.

Another comes behind her, and I literally ram it like a bull. "Thanks, Vi!" she says, slamming into another creeper. It gets stuck, standing on its head. I almost laughed but don't because another creeper was coming fast.

Then a gong sounds. "Ladies and Gentlemen! We have two brand new winners!" The announcer announces.

The crowd cheers. We start flipping the creepers back, but a soft green head nudges my rib cage, indicating to go to the golden gate that once held the giant creepers.

We both walk in and see the Creeper King, looking severe.

"What have we done now?" I say