Chapter Thirteen

Liam struggled to break Jacob's grip to rip out Erebus's throat and failed.

"Jacob told me a little more than a year ago, he was after your girl and made you watch him do things to her, that drove you to your breaking point," Erebus said with almost a hint in his voice.

"Don't...even....dare!" Liam roared. Erebus smiled, ignoring the threat and turned me to face him, and in a flash, his lips were on mine.

Liam howled in outrage cursing and swearing. Erebus held my lower lip between his teeth gently and pulled away turning back to Liam, licking his lips slightly from the taste of my lips.

"Jacob was right, anything can set you off," he said with a sneer. Liam clenched his jaw panting heavily and watch Erebus with narrowed eyes. I winced quietly in pain as yet another strand of hair was turning black. "Anna is already falling into my hands Liam, you can't change that," Erebus said.

He took my arm and handed me over to his other two men standing by the door.

"Take her to my room. I'm going to have a chat with her fiance here," Erebus said in a dangerous tone.

I knew that Erebus was going to hurt Liam as soon as that door shut, so I tried to fight off his men, but the taller of them grabbed my throat and shoved me out of the room and I watched as Erebus started toward Liam, a stake behind his back as the door shut blocking off what was going to happen.

I was in shock the whole way to Erebus's chamber. So many thoughts of what Erebus was doing to Liam, coursed through my head.

Liam was possibly already dead and I'd never got to say goodbye. We arrived at Erebus's room and I reluctantly went in and the men shut the door behind me, locking it as well.

Now I figured I was really done for and I couldn't do anything about it. A majority of my hair was black now and my temperature had dropped a few degrees. I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself to warm up. About an hour later the door unlocked and opened as Erebus entered.

"What did you do to him?" I shot out.

"He's perfectly fine, love," Erebus answered.

"You're lying! You evil twisted sadistic-," I snarled when Erebus put a finger to my lips.

"No need to hear that," he said with the shake of his head. My anger bled out the rest of the brown in my hair, replacing it with black. He took his finger away and gazed down at me.

"Now, will you surrender and be under my control or do I have to do it by force?" Erebus asked. I turned my head away not answering when Erebus took firm hold of my chin and forced my head up. He bent down a bit, his face mere inches from mine.

"Answer me," he hissed. I shook my head biting my lip trying to stop the tears welling up in my eyes, that were eager to spill. He was silent for a moment before he shoved me back on the bed and slid over me. "You remember the last time I had to take you by force, don't you?" he asked roughly. I uttered yes. "Do you want that to happen again?" he asked. Silence. "Do you?!" he roared and I choked out a no. "Stubborn" he muttered. His eyes ran over me fully and I became afraid of what he'd do next. "Now love, we're going to take this slow and easy and if you ever dare to scream for help, it'll either get worse or I'll turn you quicker into my queen of darkness, got it?" he said.

"You c...can't do t...this," I managed.

"Oh, I can do whatever I want to you, because you're surrendering to me and I'm going to enjoy you as I make you mine," he said smiling with a small sight of his fangs. "Now...where to start," he wondered, his eyes roaming over me again.