My love

(Sex secne be warned and bad language)

The young ladies are slowly taking of each other clothes. Ruby kissed Weiss body as she takes of her dress off. She so hot right now she can help but want more. Weiss stopped Ruby from kissing her tummy gently pulling her face back up to her's. Giving her a long and passionate kiss, then takes Ruby t-shirt of shower her bair breast. Ruby small muscular breast are the same size as Weiss perky small breast. Weiss gently push Ruby down in the bed. Then started to pull down Ruby pyjama pants and boxers off. Taking off her underwear and bra. Both young ladies are now naked. She go's on top of Ruby pushing they're body's together. Ruby one hand on her lower back and the other playing with her breast. They are kissing using they're tongues. Weiss pulls away from the kiss and takes Ruby breast in her mouth, sucking on it then bite her nipple gently. Her right hand on the other breast pinched her nipple. Weiss left hand gently moving down Ruby ads to her core. Weiss opens Ruby's legs wild so she can lay herself inside them. Using her body to grind on top off Ruby. As she played with her women hood getting her more work up. Ruby's hand slides down to Weiss's ass holding in to it. She wants Weiss to dominate her.

Weiss slides two fingers in to Ruby. Making her moun out in pleasure. Push in and out harder and faster. Ruby eyes rolled back and she arched her back lifting her hips up in to Weiss. Calling out Weiss name and asking for more. Weiss does as told. Ruby grins her hips along with Weiss movements. She gets so close to her climax she starts to howl softly. Weiss slows down to movement then, She stopped just before Ruby cums. She get off Ruby but not before a long passionate kiss again.

"Why did you stop? I was going to.." Ruby asked panting but was cut off by Weiss wet fingers in her mouth. Ruby tasting her self, looking at Weiss with more lust now. Weiss gets off her and the bed, goes to they're walk in closet to the built in dresser. Opening the bottom drawer. Taking out a shoe box. She opens the box and pulls out something Ruby never seen before.

Weiss blushed softly looking over at the very sexy wolf she puts on the things she just took out. Ruby eyes go big with shock. She just realized what it is and what's it for. Weiss walk's back to her getting on top of Ruby put before she does she makes Ruby turn on to her stomach with her hips up a little. She gently moved Ruby wolf tail out of the way.

"How puppy you're mine and only mine." Weiss says sliding the strap sex toy into her. One hand on Ruby breast and the other on her shoulder. Weiss starts to grind and pump in and out. Ruby's tail wagging at the side her wolf ears pointed back. Ruby grind into Weiss now calling Weiss name. Weiss likes the way Ruby says her name as she's dominating her.
They are both so in to it that Weiss takes Ruby by the hips and goes hard and faster. Ruby howls lightly and grabs at the the headband to get more leverage in to her thrusts. Moments later her juices explode all over Weiss and fall's to the bed taking Weiss with her.

"Are you ok my love." Weiss asked a little worried she pushed Ruby to far its is her first time. Ruby was panting, but nodded softly at Weiss. Weiss movies off her. Lay down in the bed next to Ruby, playing with her hear and wolf ear. Her other hand wrapped around Ruby waste. She lightly moved her hand up and down Ruby back. Ruby started to giggle.

"Princess that tickles." Ruby says in between giggles. Weiss smiles at her cute wolf then kissed her. Ruby moved closer to Weiss. Playing with her long white hear. Ruby eyes are like shiny mirrors. As she looks at Weiss. Ruby gets a Second wind and gets on to top Weiss. Weiss was shocked at this, but Ruby is a Faunus so she can probably go longer then a human can. Ruby holds Weiss down gently with her hand on Weiss chest. Playing with it as she setting up grins her self on Weiss hips. Weiss still had the strap on sex toy. Ruby started to bleed a little but she knows its was ok. It's is her first time being with someone. Weiss trying to set up so she can kiss Ruby's breast. But Ruby was not giving her that power.