Baby's room.

Ruby was helping Yang with the baby's room and home made crib. They had cleaned out the guest room and painted the room lavender. Now knowing it's a little girl.

"Why are we doing this again? When we are moving out off there? Yang asked Ruby.

"Really Yang?" Ruby asked back. Looking upset with her sister. "Because it's something nice for Blake. You won't be sorry later." Ruby says whisper the last part to herself.

Ruby and Yang finish just in time for Blake and Weiss to get back. Ruby close the door to the room quickly before Black see. She then moved to Weiss giving a hug and kiss hello. Weiss was happy to see her to. So she kissed back.

Blake and Yang are hugging and kissing each other to. "I have a surprise for you my kitty cat." Yang says to Blake. Blake face lights up with joy and Curiosity. Yang pointed to the door of the old Guest room.

Blake curiosities open the door. She happy crying right way. Being pregnant does that to you. Blake hugged her wife more then before.
"I love It, you did good work on this. I think our little girl going to love it to." Blake says as she happy cry's.

Ruby and Weiss are watching all this from the door way. They decided to go home and leave the newlyweds.

On the drive home Weiss and Ruby talked about the dog they are going to get. They agreed on a boy dog named Zwei. They are getting him from Uncle Qrow. He's trained in protecting his own. Ruby said Weiss will be the one he protests. Uncle Qrow will come by with him later today. Both are excited to see their new family member.

~~* time skip *~~

Ruby scroll was going off. Uncle Qrow was there with the new family member, Zwei was a little dog but strong. He's black and white just like his new family members. Ruby love black and red. Weiss loves white and blue. Weiss had got a black with blue caller for Zwei today when shopping with Blake.

Blake jock that it was for Ruby. But Weiss said no it's for their new dog. Blake said she was not coming over if they have a dog. She scared off them. Weiss promised Blake that she be fine to come over. So she agreed to try it once before she was committed.

Ruby was all excited about seeing her Uncle Qrow. She run out the front door to hug him. She hanging off his arm when she introduces Weiss to him.

"Nice to meet you Uncle Qrow." Weiss says nicely.

"Nice to meet you to, Snowflake." Qrow says back. He smiled at them holding the leash in one hand. He was going to hand it to Ruby but Ruby points to Weiss. Who was petting the little dog. "Oh I see his likes you, Snowflake do you want to take him?" Qrow asked.

"Oh yes please. He's so cute, but can I change his collar to this one?" Weiss asked.

Qrow nodded and took the old one off so Weiss can put the new one. The dog was excited about home. Weiss was going to show him around but Qrow says wait a minute. Taking out a bell on a ribbon. Handing it to her, then explains. "So hang this at your back door. When he Zwei needs to go out he will ring it." Qrow says. So Weiss hangs it up using the door knob. Ruby says she will get a hook for next to the door. That way it's not ring every time they open and close the door. Weiss agreed with this.

Qrow teachers Weiss a whole bunch of different commands for the dog. Both more then happy to do each one. Then they just visited with Uncle Qrow.

"So you're working a lot on the road that why you're giving us Zwei?" Ruby asked her Uncle.

"Yes and no. I'm working a lot on the road but Zwei is ok with it. It's just I have to go undercover again so that why I'm gaving him to Weiss. Looking like I have no Choice now even if I wanted him back. His made Weiss his alpha. Which is OK with me they both look happy." Uncle Qrow answers. Looking at Zwei cuddling up to Weiss.