chapter 12

August

August

"Where are you going?" I heard from behind me as I went into my closet with just a towel wrapped around my waist. I turned around to face Imani sitting up on the bed staring.

"I'm going to work, can you get Miyah ready for me?" I asked walking up to her and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. She responded yes and left out of the room. I went back to the closet to look for something to wear. I threw on a simple black polo tee, with my black Nike hoodie. I put on some grey sweatpants snd my black red and white Jordan Retro 1 High OG. I put on the chain Imani gave me for my birthday and my Rolex. I sprayed some of my Tom Ford cologne on me before grabbing my keys and phone, then walking out my room.

I made it to Kimiyah's room where Imani was doing her hair. "You almost done?" I took a glance at my watch not wanting to be late.

"Now...I'm done." She said getting up and putting the hair stuff away. Kimiyah stood up and ran to my side.

"Look at you princess, so pretty." I said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you daddy

"Thank you daddy." She replied giddily. 

"Go ahead downstairs I'll be down in a second then we can go." I said leaning down to her level.  She nodded her head before heading out of the door.  I walked up to Imani finishing straightening up Kimiyah's room, i wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Hey." she softly said relaxing in my arms.

"Wassup girl." I said closely to her ear causing her to shiver.  I spun her around to face me and  kissed her cheek and made my way to her lips.  We kissed for what felt like 15 seconds before I pulled away before things got headed.  "I'm finna dip, imma be back lata'.  Imma send some money to ya cashapp so you can do whatever you want ight'?"

"August you don't have to-." She tried to get out but I cut her off.

"Ight'?" I repeated moving my lips to her neck.