Part 1

The first time it happens, Izuku is hunched over on his desk, happily writing notes on his book. So, when a portal opens out of nowhere, a figure being spit out of it before it closes, he can't do anything else but shriek.

Cut him a break, it was a manly shriek.

"Oh," the figure says. Staring at Izuku with the barest hint of surprise. His eyes trace around the room, then land on Izuku again. The slight surprise is quickly replaced by inconvenienced boredom. "Look kid, I won't kill you. So just shut up until I leave."

Izuku doesn't know how, but he nods. The man sighs, mumbling about his fucking life and sits at the edge of Izuku's bed.

Izuku's still sitting on his desk, at the verge of peeing himself, because fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

He knows him. He knows that guy. He's seen the camera footage from the training camp enough times to know who that guy is. That's the guy Mr. Aizawa fought. The one with the blue flames. Izuku had made a page for him in his notebook, he'd made speculations on his skills, purposes. Blue flames meant his fire could burn with a temperature of over 2300°F. His quirk was basically cremation.

Izuku gulped. He had to do something. Run. Fight. Tell a teacher.

He was in danger.

"You're thinking too loud. Don't. I'll kill you before you step a foot out of this room," the guy closed his eyes, laying back on his arms. "I won't do anything. So just shut up until I leave."

And that's what Izuku did.

Those were the longest twenty minutes of his life.

True to his word, the guy simply sat on Izuku's bed, eyes closed, until the portal appeared again. He breathed out a "fucking finally" before looking at Izuku as one would look at trash and stepping through it.

When he was gone, it was as though nothing happened.

Izuku's room was quiet, as it'd been for the past twenty minutes. And the poor boy managed to get out "a villain just... sat on my bed" before promptly fainting.

It was a manly kind of faint.