·17·

I felt light taps on my shoulder, then light kisses on my forehead. "Wake up, Billie, I need to talk to you" I looked up and saw that I was still in the same position I fell asleep on Brandons chest. Zoe and Drew were looking at there phones.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Talk." I told him. I dont know what is so important that he had to wake me up. "The incident was about a week ago. And i dont even know if you've thought about it but we have to go to the police before the case is seen as irrelevant or whatever the fuck. You dont wanna be one of those people who stay quiet until 50 years later" he spoke. I laid back down. "No" I told him. I was serious too. It isnt necessary.

Brandon stooped down to my level since I laid back down. "It wasnt a question Billie. We NEED to go to the police. If you want to or not. End of discussion."

"No Bra-"

"What did I say? End of Discussion. Shut it."

"Fine"

Brandon was silent for a moment until he spoke up "Do you think anyone somehow got a good look at him or maybe a picture of the man."

"You know maybe I got a good look at him since I sat there like a slit and let him touch me like that" I said and looked down in shame.

"What the fuck did I tell you about that? Dont you ever say that about yourself again. You're perfect and beautiful and there was nothing you couldve done. He was crazy. Next time stay by my side. If a nigga approach you wrong, he'll get whats coming. And thats a promise." Que told me. And I giggled a bit. Its good to know that he'll protect me.

Its funny how Drew and Zoe are just ignoring everything.

If we do go to the police I just hope I'll be safe. What if he tries to get out and take revenge for us getting him locked up.

**thank you offthegolden for reminding me that maybe her fucking rapist should go to jail lmao.