•24•

slowly, me and que both began to wake up. i turned over to look at que he looked up at me and smiled "goodnorning" he said still having his bright smile on his face. "good morning" i responded back, blushing hard as fuck.

"you hungry?" he asked me. i nodded my head as we both got up and went downstairs to get some food. we saw everybody sitting on the couches staring at us, then they started smirking and laughing.

i looked at them with confusion and so did que. "fuck are y'all laughing about" he asked them all. danielle looked up at us and began laughing again, once she stopped she could finally get her words out "y'all fuck loud as hell" i tried to play it off and could tell brandon was too. "what? who fucked" i asked her.

"exactly she's my bestfriend i wouldn't do that" brandon added and i nodded my head. zoe turned her head towards us "so what were the screams and moans and why was the door locked" zoe said and looked more at me "and why'd you walk down here like that" me and brandon both started laughing "ok whatever" i said. everybody started laughing again.

"ewww" isaac yelled out. "shut the hell up" i told him. "so y'all did fuck?" danielle asked. "mhm" i said while nodding my head. "we all knew y'all had some shit going on" she added. "hush that was the first and only time" brandon told them all. they all had looks on their faces as if they didn't believe it.

"anyways we came down here to get food so-" denzel interrupted me "actually we were waiting for y'all to wake up and recover from all that to go eat out for breakfast" i looked at brandon and back at everyone else "okay we'll go get dressed and be down in a few" i told them.

brandon and i walked upstairs and into the room we slept in, i grabbed some baggy black cargo pants, and a red t shirt and some red shoes (imagine what kind of shoes you want her to wear idk) and went to the closet to change while brandon walked around looking like he was lost. i pulled off my top the i slept in as the closet door opened, i got scared and covered myself back up with the shirt. it was brandon "what you covering up for i've seen every part of you now" he said smirking. i pulled my shirt back down and laughed yelling at him "shut the hell up" he laughed a bit as well. "no but i actually was trynna see if you've seen my bag with all my clothes?" i thought for a moment then looked behind me and grabbed his bag "sorry i forgot i put it in here" i gave the bag to him and he left, getting changed in the room while i continued to changed in the closet.

i looked in the mirror in the closet, seeing all the dark marks all over my neck, chest and stomach, that the shirt didn't really cover up (the ones on her neck) but i didn't really care.

i came out and saw brandon dressed in a green hoodie and some black loose jeans with some green shoes. "you look like a fucking highlighter" i told him. he laughed at my comment but smirked when his eyes wondered to what he left on me. "let's go" j told him.

we both went back downstairs and since my shirt wasn't covering my neck, everyone's eyes immediately went there. "well shit" elijah said and everyone laughed, "ok stop staring at me lets go" i told everyone. we all went to the garage and got into the car.

i assumed that i'd just sit on brandon's lap since it was only a 7 seater car and it was 8 of us. "wait wait i wanna play the music" i told everyone. "okay sure" isaac told me as he handed me the aux. i turned on barbie dreams cause why not.

***

"I GOT THEM BARS IM INDICTED IM POPPIN IM UNINVITED I SAID JUST LICK ON THE CLITORIS ____ DONT FUCKIN BITE IT I RIDE HIS IN A CIRCLE" i screamed my favorite part of the song, moving around a little on brandon's lap, not purposely though. "billie if you don't calm the fuck down" zoe told me. i laughed and chilled out a little but continued to sing. brandon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back a little and for the rest of the ride, i was playing people's requested songs.

***

we finally pulled up to the breakfast buffet we were going to and unloaded the car. we looked like roaches spilling out. once we were all out the car we walked into the restaurant, and reserved a table for 8, which was gonna take a while