•30•

"so y'all together?" denzel questioned as everyone accept zoe looked at que and i in confusion, "yep" i answered him. "i mean don't act surprised as if we didn't all hear billie screaming" drew said. i let my jaw hit the ground. did she really just go there...

"i thought y'all was just horny though, y'all actually have feelings for each other?" danielle asked. "no shit" i told her.

"well, you wanna watch a movie or something?" isaac asked all of us. "yeah"'s and "sure"'s all filled the room. "yooo everybody been talking about this movie 365 days y'all watch that?" i told everyone. isaac nodded his head to find the movie.

(jdgdkdm "are yuu loust babygoirl")

the movie turned on and i walked over to shut off the lights, i sat in between que and drew, zoe on the right of drew and the twins on the ground with denzel and danielle sitting next to eachother.

the movie turned on and i could quickly tell it was a foreign movie.

a few scenes in:

"YOOO THIS BITCH SUCKING DICK ON THE AIRPLANE" danielle screamed and we all laughed. "man what the hell is this movie billie?" denzel asked, "i don't know people were talking about it" i laughed as we continued to watch.

"wait the fuck up, is she- she got a vibrator, y'all i don't think this was a good choice" brandon said aloud. drew spoke up "no no, it's funny let's keep watching."

***

"helllllll noo" elijah yelled out, they were on a boat and i don't really know where this shits about to go. "are they really about to fuck on the boat?" que asked. i laughed "yep i'm pretty sure that's what's about to happen" i told him and laughed.

aaaannnd it started. "ew i bet his dick little" danielle said. "she's hot though" i added, talking about the girl on screen, we all had weird looks on our faces.

"why do they fuck so much?" denzel asked at the screen. "ask billie and que that" zoe said. "y'all are so damn childish, it was twice, two times, that's not a lot" i told them all, brandon just laughed and didn't let it bother him, massimo and lauren both went to the edge of the boat, que looked at me "yeah we needa turn this movie off" isaac nodded his head, grabbed the remote, and cut the movie off.

"for as long as they were at it, you'd think they'd do more than the same positions" i said, everyone laughed.

everyone was just talking, drinking and on their phones, i was looking in the refrigerator for something to drink other than alcohol right now, i felt a pair of arms snake across my waist and i immediately assumed it was brandon. i smiled at the warmth. "you're so beautiful" i smiled even more "what, that was so random" i told him. "damn you never let me admire you" he said to me. "yeah because you hype me up entirely too much, look at yourself" i responded. "no look at YOU, face, body, personality, you're fucking perfect" i smiled so hard at the compliments my face started to hurt. "you got me all soft n shit"i told him. "it's not me, you're just soft" he responded. "no i'm not"

"yes you are"

"no i'm not"

"yes you are"

he kissed me on my cheek and watch them quickly change colors as my smile grew.

"see, yes you are"

he went back to wherever he was and i eventually got some orange juice that i found and poured it into a glass to drink.

i grabbed the glass and walked to where everyone was sitting at the table outside, and went to go sit down next to brandon.

"y'all what if when we got older and rich or whatever we could all get a house together since we basically all family" danielle said. "that shit would be cool but we definitely have to wait until we're older to see if we all remain friends" i told her. bran pulled me into his lap as everyone continued talking and wrapped his arms around me. "y'all cute or whateva" danielle said with a sarcastic smile. "could you shut the hell up?" i said in a playful tone, she got up and dragged me, being careful since my left arm was broken, and threw me into the pool, i reached up to grab her with my right arm pulling her in as well. we were both laughing as well as everyone else "bitch" i said still laughing. danielle got out and came to pull me out since i couldn't use my other arm. "heavy ass bitch" she said. "fuck u"

***

i see reedddddd, redddd, oh reddddd
🛳💦

😭💀