Babe, I came up digging from hell

While sitting in the car and riding to the Moon mansion, all I can think about is how my school life went downhill after Biology.

*Past*

I entered the room happily with relief. Maxwell was sharing this class with me and he's a huge flirt. He's been hitting on me since he sat beside me and now I was getting annoyed so I need to stop him.

"Hey, were you hurt when you fell from heaven", I've heard better than this Maxwell. He's a hot guy and almost all girls on campus throw themselves at him and Tom. Maxwell has dark hair and dark brown eyes. I know he is just trying to get in my pants. Today as I stepped through the door, almost every guy was checking out my legs. I shouldn't have worn a black long sleeve t-shirt with a short black skirt without stockings. I'm not breaking any dress code though.

"Actually, I came up digging from hell", I heard an adorable laugh and knew who it was. Tom was laughing at Maxwell and so were other guys who sat beside him. Maxwell gave me a smirk and said,

"Darling, women villains are sexier than actresses in a movie", God, he's got every answer.

"Leave her alone man, at least for today, it's her birthday", Tom said smirking at me and giving Maxwell a note like something, he went out. Mr. Jordan is an amazing teacher. He has the capability of making boring biology practicals interesting. I felt so bad for the cockroach that was dissected for our anatomy class. The poor creature got sacrificed for studying.

After the class, I packed my bag and I decided to apologize to Tom for my yesterday's behavior. I stepped out from class and taking little steps I was making up sentences that I'd tell him as an apology. As I went out towards my locker, someone smacked a cake on my face.

"Happy Birthday", they exclaimed. I wipe off my eyes and open them a little to see a gleaming Alex popping party popper near my ear making me go deaf and blind.

"That was really unnecessary", I say wiping off my face with a handkerchief.

"It's your birthday and we are friends. I owe a teenager celebration", he explains. I smile at him and take off to the restroom after thanking him.

I clean off my face and my hair. This type of celebration is just a waste of cake. Never mind, it was his way of wishing me. I apply eyeliner and clean off my smeared lipstick. After combing my hair, I went out to the cafeteria in search of Tom as I've to apologize to him.

As I reached the cafeteria, I was smacked with another cake on my face. This time it was Jake. "Can you guys stop this already?", I shout at him. His excited face wears out as he pouts. "I know it's your way of celebration but stop now okay. Anyways thank you", saying I ran off to the washroom before he can pop off the party popper and make me go deaf again.

I cleaned off myself again and this time before I can run off to the field, I double-checked the way looking for guys holding the cake to smash on my face. Thankfully, this time I made my way without getting a single piece of cake on my face, to the field. This is so unusual for the field to be empty at this hour. Sighing I returned to the cafeteria.

"You look down", Aleister asks me as he came bringing two plates of pasta. He slides over another plate towards me.

"Maybe because I was hungry", I say eating a spoonful of pasta.

"I got to go, the coach is looking for me", Aleister excused himself after he read a text on his phone and ran off to the hallway.

I was eating peacefully when I see from the corner of my eye that Maxwell is approaching me. I scan through his hands and luckily he's not holding any cake.