I hope that I make you feel lucky then

I snapped out from my thoughts when we reached Moon mansion. I was nervous and uncomfortable.

"This is insane, look at how many people are here and the mansion is crazy", I was astounded looking at the place.

"I know Jen, it's my lucky chance to hook up with some hot guy and you are going to flatter Tom, and did I forget to tell you how hot are you looking in that dress", she said clicking a picture of mine.

"Seducing, it's your stuff Nain, not mine", I scoffed.

"Ok so you enjoy the mocktails and waltz with Tom, I'll help to find him but then I'll work my way", she says with passion burning in her eyes. I think her hormones are so much active now.

"And please Nain, don't get pregnant this soon", the joke I cracked was not so bad but she glared and replied,

"I want you to be aunt but not this soon", we chuckled.

We found our friends at the bar waiting for us and then as we united we started moving towards the dance floor. When Aleister realized that I was wearing the dress he gifted me he said like a proud dad,

"My my someone is looking dazzling in the dress of my choice",

"I know, seems like you are going to flatter so many hearts", a high compliment from Brooke. She's so sweet but compliments from her are rare.

"Whoa, my twin complimented", Shyna said acting all surprised.

"Guys, see there's Tom", Brace found him, but when I saw him I was dazzled.

It was just a housewarming party but he cleans up nice I must say. He looked damn sexy in that black shirt with ripped jeans, obviously, he don't even need to do anything to look sexy. When he saw me, he started walking towards me.

"Hey there, I was hoping to see you tonight", he said.

"She was so excited to see you too. And if you mess this up then--", Brace tried to scare him by showing his pocket knife- which is not real.

"Why don't you tell her how she looks in her dress?", Thankfully Shyna changed the topic but she was teasing me. I glared at her because she earned it. Why do they keep on embarrassing me?

"I must say you have a kind of taste there girl, not everyone catches my eye and when I saw you I started walking towards you like a magnet. You flatter me", why does he keep saying things that make me blush?

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go and dance and Tom if you plan to do something 'kinky' then please use protection I don't want my friend to carry a baby in her uterus in her senior year", saying this, Naina ran off.

She never stops teasing me, does she? They left me alone with Tom and went dancing. Aleister and Brooke did not like the idea of leaving me alone with Tom but Brace and Shyna dragged them off.

"Well, gorgeous may I have this dance", he asks holding out his hand for me. Why is he being so polite and adorable?

"You may, sir", he looked at me like this for the first time. The look of astonishment and bliss. It was a jamming song so he took my hands in his and we were jumping up and down. All of a sudden he twirled me and hooked his arms around my waist and started moving with beats. I decided not to ruin this moment so I joined to match his steps. I could feel his breath on my bare shoulders. I loved the silence and I did not want to break it but I asked,

"Since when did you start being a gentleman?",

"No big deal since you gave me a bruise on my cheek--", I scoffed and he laughed, "Honestly, I noticed you on the first day, though it didn't seem like I did. When you came to the field on the first day, I wanted to hook up with you. Just being honest here girl, ok. So after I came to know you, I really thought that you and I can be great friends instead of one time hook up", he seemed uncomfortable talking about that shit.