Be my guest

"Snap out of anything you are thinking JEN", Naina shouts bringing me back to Earth.

Fuck, I was thinking about that day once again. At present now Jennie! I really am not in the mood to visit my old ordeal again.

Okay, so where do I sit? There are two empty seats, one behind Tom and one behind Alina. I took Naina's hand and guided her to the seat behind Alina.

"Hi Jennie and Naina, you girls didn't seem like to me to have detention", she asked as we sat behind her.

We filled her the whole story. Okay, but Naina here managed to sit to help me pass these two hours.

"And you Naina?", Alina asked.

"I can't leave my girlfriend, so I'm just sitting without detention", she replied giving my arm a little punch.

"You two are very close", she said.

"Yes, we are", Naina replied.

As we were talking with her, I saw Tom standing up from his bench and he was walking towards us.

"Hey, girl, mind switching seats with me?", he politely asked Alina.

Alina nodded and packed her things, bidding her goodbyes to us she walked away giving her seat to Tom. Oh, she has a crush on him. I saw her blushing.

"Hi", he says.

"Hi", I return his greets.

"What you been up to these days?", he asks looking towards me.

"Nothing much", I really hate small talks. After this, it was again back to silence. He didn't turn back, he was still facing us.

"So Tom tell me what do you like to do in your free time?", Naina asked him breaking the silence. I made a mental note to thank her for this.

"I like to play video games and workout", he replies to Naina's question.

"That's why you have great abs", Naina says in a manner of complement. Wait, is she flirting?

"Yes, but it's not that everyone got to feel them", he replies with a smirk. He's being himself. Why did he switch seats with Alina? Now it's all back to awkward.

"Then maybe if I get lucky then someday I'll get that chance", Naina says biting her lips. Ok, she is hitting on him.

"Well not you but maybe your best friend", Wait, he said that, yes he really said that. I looked directly into his eyes and I don't know what to reply. He's trying to flirt with me.

"Umm", I said this and after hearing this little Umm of mine, he turned around completely to face me and I think I hear my heartbeats getting faster in the back of my ear. I hate how he has his effect on me. Handsome faces do attract the heart so I'm normal. I'm a normal teenager attracted to beauty, I try to console my subconscious.

"Well, I think we should hang out sometimes", he suggested with a little smile.

"I think we should", I said calmly with a weak smile.

And when things started becoming a little relaxed, I'd to go to pee. I excused myself giving them an apologetic smile and went to the restroom.

As I returned, I saw everyone leaving the room. Naina came out carrying my bag with Tom behind her.

"Workers came to renovate that room so we are free to go home", Naina informed. I nodded and took my bag from her arms. Giving Tom a little smile, we started walking towards the exit.

"Wait, Jennie, I expect to see you at Jessica's party", Tom shouted from behind.

Jessica Moon, she's the richest girl in the school, her parties are fabulous from what I heard and he's inviting me to her party at her grand house? I am not dreaming, right?