AF; 第三章。

jieun

jieun.

D-DRINGGG!!

the school bell finally rang for the final class period. Most students sighs in relief despite tired of keeping their eyes barely opened through the lesson, though the excitement for club activity starting within just minutes already sended half an adrenaline rush in their vines.

"that will be all for today." the homeroom teacher announced as she tidied her books, signalling to the class presidents to give the greetings as he stands. "Attention" the class president started off, cueing everyone to get ready. "Thank you for your lesson today" he hollered as guidance with a short bow as the other students followed in unison, but while seating.

"alright, see you tomorrow" the homeroom teacher uttered out, clicking her heels out the front door as chatters started filling the room-busy packing their own bags.

"done!" i huffed out, sighing in relief as i finally managed to finish the homework early. That means, i won't have to bring lots of books home, it's just tiring. Taking a peek at my wristwatch, witnessing only 9 minutes has passed till the last bell then taking glance by the door for an insignificant figure that would usually greets before going to club activities.

My eyebrows twitches as no familiar figure were seen anywhere near the class. A sigh came out as i packed my bags and a few books to be delivered to my personal locker. Bidding some of my friends that were still in the classroom as i stepped outside the classroom and making my way to the locker area to put some books.

clearing my vision as a smile appeared with a familiar figure coming right this way, it was none other than soobin. Balancing the pile of books in one arm as i held out the other arm to greet him, "soo-"

my soft words were cutted by him, "oh, hey jieun-ah! bye" soobin shortly greeted before rushing off the opposite site. My tummy fell, that was short. Brushing off the weird feeling as i continued my way to my locker. Opening the door as i neatly stuffed all the books and took out only a few important stuff for club activities.

"hey. hey, isn't that lee jieun?" i heard someone mentioned my name from behind making me halt my tracks, speechless. Covering it off as i continued my book stacking. "shh, lower your voice. she might hear you" another voice came out. Somehow they were too loud for me to not hear. "yeah, she's the one that soobin confessed out of the blue"

a sigh came out from me. "but she was rejected also from him" the other one gasped. "why?"

"because he only said it was just a joke" the other one snickered. "but i hear rumours ... that he confessed to another girl today" she continued. "really?!"

they were too loud for me bare. Closing the locker door hard with a thud as the two girls startled, making sharp eye contact with them before brushing them off and making my way through the halls.

soobin confessed again? to another girl? my thoughts started to wonder. he never mentioned any girls he liked or had a crush before.

shaking my head in denial, "these are all those girls' faults." i murmured on my own, brushing it off. Doubting for no real evidence to believe such rumours. he wouldn't keep such secrets from me.

I managed to pass by his studios on my way to the club room. By the corner off my eyes as i passed by, giggles were hear rather blandly. Reversing back as i took a little peek by the glass window of the door.

Taking peeks as i witness soobin giggling hard with a guitar in his lap together with another unfamiliar girl-well, she's rather familiar but not yet introduced. Her tummy fell again. Another sigh managed to huffed out as my inside were feeling low.

Continuing my tracks to the club room as i brushed off the weird peculiar feeling lingering inside, "i guess i'm low on sugar today" i snorted out.

●●●

uwu i know it has been awhile eek
but i gotta sayy that soobin's hair
for this comeback made him seem
more sexier and deep eyed...
does anyone relatee?