H; The End.

"okay! okay! may everyone calm down and quiet down!" the headmaster shrieked out to the mic, sending waves of his high pitch voice throughout the whole school

"okay! okay! may everyone calm down and quiet down!" the headmaster shrieked out to the mic, sending waves of his high pitch voice throughout the whole school. The music volume slowly fades away along with the crowd mumbling sounds. The whole school attention was stuck onto the headmaster. They all knew what was about to happen.

"ladies, gentleman, respected teachers and fellow students... the final event that has long been anticipated by all is finally here, the best costume award." the headmaster started off his speech as a loud round of applause was given by the audience. "first off, we'll start with the teacher's award"

"the best costume award for teacher category goes to..." the headmaster trailed off, creating suspense to both students and especially teachers. "Mr. Jeon! with his cowboy cosplay!" the crowd goes wild as a loud applause was given alongside with the students cheering out his name. Mr. Jeon on the other side was thrilled as he jumped up in excitement, giving off the basic cowboy 'hyaaa' sound. It was a classic cowboy woody costume, nobody even expected to see the unexpected sight of the bold Mr. Jeon.  

"but i personally loved Miss Hwa's cheer up costume though" hyemin mumbled out to beomgyu as they both glance towards Miss Hwa, who cheered happily for Mr. Lee award. "she looks like one of us when she wears the costume" hyemin added.

Beomgyu points out with his magic wand,"i think Mr. Jeong should win though, she's wearing the exact same clothes as she wore in the morning" beomgyu commented as they both burst into laugh. Hyemin was fascinated by the fact that she just knew of.

"now, the moment you all have been waiting for~" the headmaster mentioned as a drumroll appeared by the speakers. Everyone had their fingers crossed. " the best costume award for this year.... goes too~" he does it again. "Kim Youngmin! with his thanos cosplay!" Everyone could agree on how realistic his cosplay was, from the face make up to his infinity stone gloves.

"it's too bad you didn't get the award" beomgyu whispered to hyemin as he leaned closer despite the loud clapping and background music. "as if i wanted that award.." hyemind scoffed with the 'duh' tone, everyone had desires for the award but she didn't cared much of it anyway. Beomgyu was taken aback, "i think your costume deserves an award though, it looks gorgeous on you" he responded with a compliment.

Hyemin was surprised by his sudden statement, "reolly?!" she snorted.

"speaking of which..." she started, getting beomgyu's attention. "have you seen my heels? it's getting kinda late, i should head home" the both exchanged long contact with each other, waiting for a respond.

beomgyu broke the eye contact first as he shakes his head in denial. "didn't you open them as we exited the ghost house?" he recalled back the scene where he was glued to her despite being scared of the ghost house eventhough they have exited the house. He rubs his back nape, embarrassed for being the reason to lose her shoes. "i'll help you look for them"