C; 넷.

It's nearly sundown and we managed to arrive early than expected, "i'll go say hello for a sec" heuning kai stated, getting a nod from heiryung as a respond before rushing towards the front door

It's nearly sundown and we managed to arrive early than expected, "i'll go say hello for a sec" heuning kai stated, getting a nod from heiryung as a respond before rushing towards the front door. Clicking onto their housebell as a figure approached through the door. "hi! i'm finally here" he warmly greeted, giving a slight bow to the elderly which gave him a bright smile, "it's good to see you again, hyuka" she mumbled out before jumping for an embrace to him. A soft smile appeared on his face too, it's as if he's back in his mother's arm again.

he pulls away from the embrace as heiryung popped by the side with her hands full, flashing a smile to the woman. The elderly twitches, "who's this..." she trailed off, looking curious with her presence. An awkward smile came out from him. "nice to meet you, i'm cha heiryung " Heiryung bowed slightly as she balanced out all the stuff in her hands. "i'm here to help with the delivery, i hope you don't mind me".

The elder giggled, "of course not, we're glad you could help out. Please do come in, any company of hyuka's is also family" she gave a sly grin, escorting her to enter before giving a cheeky wink to kai as he only gave an awkward laugh. " i'll go get the other stuff"

the first step for heiryung was already magical as she witnessed the beautiful christmas decorated filled all around the house. Garlands were hunged down from the wall and lots of stokings were also hung by the fire place. "you can put the cakes in the kitchen on your left turn for serving. I'll call the others to help out bring the presents inside" the voice of the elderly came from behind. She was still in awe by how wide the orphanage was. Turning left from the living room; where the medium-sized tree was standing with beautiful decorations and ornaments being hung towards the long dining table with all the cutlery being setted nicely in place and finally arriving to the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with a few people who wore chef hats and aprons, assuming they were the cookers of the house. "the cake is here, where should i put it?" heiryung spoked up, feeling small as all eyes turned towards her. In an instant, everyone went back to their work, fully focused on making the dishes "you can put it heree" someone voiced out with a dialect, waving up a knife as she signals the empty table spot just a few meters in front of her. As she finally lays the two cake boxs on top of the counter, she rushes off outside to help with the rest.

"i think that's the last of it" heiryung squeaks out as she took grasp of the two last boxes before signalling kai to close the carboot. She waits patiently as kai finished closing the carboot and took ahold of the presents into his arm, going back inside side by side. "umm.. am i allowed to keep you from home till late night" heuning kai questioned with his eyebrows furrowed, feeling guilty for keeping her from her family on christmas eve. 

Heiryung finally realises that the sky started to turn dark, being too absorb into the delivery as she forgets to keep track of time regularly. Shooking, "it's fine. Don't worry, i'll inform the others after this" she calmly responded, not wanting him to feel any kind of guilt or anything. Just hoping that her presence here would make things more ease for him.